Hacking Acekard dead, what to do?

Virenq

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

I've just bought Dsi and new Acekard 2i to go with it. Everything was fine for a couple of days and now my acekard is dead. Dead as in it shows up as blank card. I believe it's infamous contact issue. I used to get occasional freezes while playing intense games like rhythm heaven or contra and when I started to loose contact I fixed it with paper trick, but it helped only briefly. At the momment it's totally dead and all the paper tricks doesn't work. I could propably get a refund or change the card, but the matter is I can't be disturbed at the momment and need a new card, so basicly what I'm asking is advice on which card to get? I'm looking for something relatively easy and good build quality.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Go for a SuperCard DSTwo if you're dissatisfied with an ak2i. It natively supports every dsi firmware, so you don't have to flash it or anything. Build quality is sub-par, I believe.
If you want to go for a sturdy cart, a r4i gold 3ds (make sure it's from r4ids.cn) will do.

As for games freezing/slowing down, it might be a problem with your micro sd card. Try the panasonic sd formatter (mac and windows). If the sd formatter doesn't do much, your micro sd card might just be too slow.

If you have another flashcart in hand, you should also try reflashing your ak2i to see if it's still usable. You can load up the updater (download here) on another flashcart and swap to the broken ak2i when the updater tells you to eject/reinsert the cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh
    ♫ Mama hully gully, Papa hully gully, Baby hully gully too:rofl2:
    Oh god, I really am old. lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @SylverReZ, sup Sylv!
    +1
    Anyway, I gotta go to the store. L8er guys. Oops, I better put some clothes on :shy::tpi::rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, Hey there Sickly.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, Make sure the cops don't see that.
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: hi