Hacking Acekard.ca legit?

samljer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got a bit of an oddball question here; Ive been someone whos ordered a lot online and never had this happen.

I linked to acekard.ca (ships from canada)
directly off the resellers link from gateway website.

the link took my to something like "more-stuff.com" or something ill check later, thats not important.

it all looked legit so i kept going, checked out and paid.

now heres the part that bothers me

it was 3AM

as soon as i hit PAY

my iPad rang with an email... then again 2 seconds later (maybe even less!)
so i check my email
and then i have two emails from more stuff.

-- order # changed for privacy --

1) your payment was a success, thanks, #1234 is complete
2) All of the items from order #1234 have now been shipped: 1x gateway card
to the address 1234 sesame street etc etc

dafuq? surely somethings up?
but this site was linked from gateway?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Site isn't legit. The original site of the Acekard team is acekard.com from what I remember. It's a reseller, yes, but it is not the official Acekard team site.

samljer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Site isn't legit. The original site of the Acekard team is acekard.com from what I remember. It's a reseller, yes, but it is not the official Acekard team site.
acekard.ca is exactly what is linked from gateway-3ds.com

I didnt type it in either, i clicked the link through

thanks for the heads up. if nothing arrives in a timely manor ill be calling mastercard.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
acekard.ca is exactly what is linked from gateway-3ds.com

The sites listed are those who are seriously interested and committed to selling the chip; however, I am not particularly fond of some of those sites as I heard people had issues with them in the past, myself as well from prior business dealings. It's honestly better to just do a bit of digging on your own and then working from there.

samljer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The sites listed are those who are seriously interested and committed to selling the chip; however, I am not particularly fond of some of those sites as I heard people had issues with them in the past, myself as well from prior business dealings. It's honestly better to just do a bit of digging on your own and then working from there.

Hmmm ill keep that in mind, since ive already ordered and the fee has been paid - ill have to wait it out, but I wont be waiting past my 21 day dispute deadline. just in case.

What do you suggest?

Sites from Canada or USA only prefered.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Realhotstuff, one of the most reliable US based sellers for the past several years that is still around and offering quality services. I used to know a few Canadian based ones but they've been shut down. :(

aXXo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can vauge for modchipcentral, as it's the place I ordered my R4i 3DS gold deluxe and R4i 3DS RTS from this Christmas. I head of "realhotstuff", but never used it. Also, does anyone know a reliable website where I can get a good GBA and GBC flash cart? I'm looking to play some classic games on my GBC, but don't know where to buy the carts.

samljer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can vauge for modchipcentral, as it's the place I ordered my R4i 3DS gold deluxe and R4i 3DS RTS from this Christmas. I head of "realhotstuff", but never used it. Also, does anyone know a reliable website where I can get a good GBA and GBC flash cart? I'm looking to play some classic games on my GBC, but don't know where to buy the carts.

Not sure about the classic flash cards
but for GBA i use the GBA emulator on DSTwo.
As for GBC, i bought that card so long ago, the website doesnt exist any more. "modchip.ca"

canada changed is copyright laws on what piracy is.
and it now includes "hardware capable of playing backed-up games, or capable of circumventing or removing DRM"

its the reason most canadian retails have vanished.

And sorry to say, ive only used a US retailer once for my DSTwo, they carry no
classic carts.

quick search found this
http://www.tototek.com/store/index....ducts_id=142&zenid=uik886gg992seaita5qh15hn62

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/