Acekard and R4 Dual Core Themes

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by stephysanrio, May 1, 2013.

1. stephysanrio
    OP

stephysanrio GBAtemp Regular

Jun 26, 2012
    United States
    Miami
    Hey guys my name is Steph and im new here and just wanted to share some themes / skins I've made on my spare time ( i love designing and i love pokemon so here goes nothing )

I hope you like them! any feedback will be appreciated :) there my first themes so let me know.
    I made them using the acekard editor and so they should work on acekard, r4i gold, and r4 dual core

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download them at:
    http://www.hackyourconsole.com/r4-themes

neim81094 likes this.
  2. Aeter

Aeter A walking contradiction

Apr 1, 2009
    Netherlands
    The lands of nether
    I think the Luigi one's look pretty good, also the Pokémon one without pikachu is pretty nice too.
    The other two don't work so well, the color combos seem of to me.

3. PityOnU

PityOnU GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 5, 2012
    United States
    Very nice! It's always good to see community members making more content for these devices.

Did you make sure to test your themes on Wood firmware? It handles things slightly differently than other stock firmware, which may lead to bugs, making me a sad panda.

4. stephysanrio
    OP

Jun 26, 2012
    United States
    Miami
    Thanks guys ! and yeah i tested them on an r4 dual core and r4i gold... havent had time to test on others.
    Yeaah the colors in some dont match because i was playing around and hadnt figure out how to change certain things yet then XD

5. neim81094

neim81094 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 15, 2013
    United States
    These look beautiful T_T I need to hunt for HQ Themes for the DSTWO similiar to these!!! Good stuff.

6. Isaac

Isaac American

Dec 8, 2012
    United States
    Here? Right here? What about, say... over there?
    They look good, I cant see me using any of them, but they look good nonetheless.

7. stephysanrio
    OP

Jun 26, 2012
    United States
    Miami
    aw thanks guys :) I started doing some dstwo themes just need time to finish X_x