Amber Lamps

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do any of you realize how much $ AceKard team has already made? The only reason why they would continue to update is to make more money. At this point in the game, I wouldn't be surprised if all DS pirate card manufacturers disbanded because they already made quite literally hundreds of thousands of dollars off of sheep that "support" their "brand name"s.

Look at CycloDSi team. It is all about riding the wave til the end and dropping support completely before anyone can jump in and grab their money off of them with lawyers.

I think AceKard will try to update this product, but look at how things are going. Paypal is pulling the plug on dealers, shoptemp only has like 3 or 4 (less than half a handful) of suppliers left. It looks like the DS is steering and drawing toward the end and the proliferation of legit console sales is the new wave.

Sure it is a fun hobby for a while, but let's face it. Nothing lasts forever.

donkeymilk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do any of you realize how much $ AceKard team has already made? The only reason why they would continue to update is to make more money. At this point in the game, I wouldn't be surprised if all DS pirate card manufacturers disbanded because they already made quite literally hundreds of thousands of dollars off of sheep that "support" their "brand name"s.

Look at CycloDSi team. It is all about riding the wave til the end and dropping support completely before anyone can jump in and grab their money off of them with lawyers.

I think AceKard will try to update this product, but look at how things are going. Paypal is pulling the plug on dealers, shoptemp only has like 3 or 4 (less than half a handful) of suppliers left. It looks like the DS is steering and drawing toward the end and the proliferation of legit console sales is the new wave.

Sure it is a fun hobby for a while, but let's face it. Nothing lasts forever.

This cat and mouse game has been going on since the invention of electronics.

Some DOS games in the late 80's used to include booklets of answers to questions presented in the game almost like a form of DRM. They were written on light blue ink that was near impossible to copy on a the copy machines back then - the shiny blue ink would wash out. Some pirate figured out some trick with black tissue paper and cranking the exposure to copy the booklet.

Of course obtaining a magnastripe card to use the copy machine was the hard part, but then, how would I know that...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr