Hacking Acekard 2i

tmpi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys so I updated my 3ds by mistake a few months ago, when i wanted to check something on the internet, and i wanted to fix it... i've been searching for a solution here and on google and even tutorials on youtube but im afraid of making things worse because i dont get how this thing work at all. i've updated yesterday and the acekard icon changed to 'rafa nadal tennis' and its 1.8.9 but still it doens't work my 3ds...can someone help me? thanks guys

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your 3DS is on version 4.4.0-10, you cannot get your Acekard 2i to work with it until they release an update that is compatible with 4.4.0-10, and it is likely that will never happen. If your 3DS is on 4.3.0-9 or lower, you can update your Acekard using the latest update file, using another DS your Acekard still works with.

tmpi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If your 3DS is on version 4.4.0-10, you cannot get your Acekard 2i to work with it until they release an update that is compatible with 4.4.0-10, and it is likely that will never happen. If your 3DS is on 4.3.0-9 or lower, you can update your Acekard using the latest update file, using another DS your Acekard still works with.
And how do i know which version does my 3ds has?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My version is 4.3.0-10 i guess i can patch it with the files u gave me? :)
Yes, if you're on 4.3, you should be able to update your Acekard using the above update file, but you have to run the update file on your Acekard using another DS that your Acekard still works on. Afterwards, your Acekard will have a "Pippa Funnell" icon (it's a horse) and it should work on your 4.3 3DS.

Reactions: tmpi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night