Hacking acekard 2i wont appear on ndsi xl start screen

joshke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i have my ak 2i over 1year+ now i quitted with my dsi xl for like a half year now i saw pokemon b&w and wanted to restart so my problem i hitted a wrong button and since then my dsi xl wont read my ak 2i anymore it keeps saying : theres no card inserted i looked on other forums googled it but couldnt find the answer so could anybody help me

i also readed all the guides here but couldnt find the solution so heeeeeeeeeeeelp
thanks
biggrin.gif

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
joshke said:
doesnt work tried al 3 methods . ;(QUOTE(joshke @ Mar 5 2011, 02:05 PM) also problem the paper is stuck under the contacts does it mind if it keeps sitting there?
Don't double post... People will respond to your topic when they can.

The paper being under the contacts is fine, I have a piece under my contacts (not over, you can still see the gold plating) so that it reads properly.
Do you have access to a DS/DSLite? Try to see if it works in one of them.

joshke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeh tommorow i can use 1 from my friend so ill try tommorow and hope it will work but what could be the problem then if it would appear on a ndsl/nds but not on a ndsi xl?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
joshke said:
yeh tommorow i can use 1 from my friend so ill try tommorow and hope it will work but what could be the problem then if it would appear on a ndsl/nds but not on a ndsi xl?
The AceKard is a thinner than normal card as-is, which is why there are contact issues.
The DSi/DSi XL have a bigger slot which means that the AceKard fits loosely in it.

The reason I ask you to try on a DS/DSLite is to see if the card will actually work.

joshke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i just tried it in my friend his ndsl but he doesnt read it ;( i dont get it because before i pushed that button on my ndsi xl i had no problems would could i have done wrong damn ;( so any idea's because there must be a solution!
smile.gif

Z

Zorua

Don't double post. Also, have you tried cleaning the contacts? This happens to me randomly and to fix it, I clean my Ak2i contacts with aftershave lotion. Just put a small bit on a cotton and clean it using that.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
Don't double post. Also, have you tried cleaning the contacts? This happens to me randomly and to fix it, I clean my Ak2i contacts with aftershave lotion. Just put a small bit on a cotton and clean it using that.
Don't use ANYTHING other than rubbing alcohol or some other form of (not eye) contact cleaner.
Anything else contains other things like perfumes and sometimes oils which will eat away at the finish causing corrosion.

Z

Zorua

ShadowSoldier said:
Rubbing alcohol is what you want to use for cartridges. Though for the Acekard, I know using an eraser works too.

ERASER? You mean the thing which is used to rub stuff off a paper?

joshke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok then to bad ill have to order a new still dont get how it could like bam and broke
frown.gif
well any good sites to order for the netherlands?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte