Status
Not open for further replies.

Klightx15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After my order from DX for an acekard wasnt shipped i decided to wait a little bit to decide what to spend the money i got back on, normally i was just going to head over to shoptemp and order my AK2i from there, and i was wondering, is the shipping time the same as DX or is it better?

also, whats the difference between the AK2i and the Supercard DSTWO, which ones more reliable? whats the big deal with the DSTWO so many people are making it sound epic and i would like to know just what makes this flash card so epic. what team is better? who comes out with the soonest updates? the AK2i would be better to get since i dont think i will be forking out 40 dollars on a DSTWO cuz if everyone remembers, a long time ago the R4 was the same price and now its only 6 bux, also the fact that the 3DS has been announced.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The Supercard isn't out yet dude. So if you want a flashcart right now go with the AK2i, if not get the Supercard. I have a AK2i but i preordered the SCDS2 because it can play GBA games.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The supercard DSTwo will have save states, slow motion gameplay, built-in GBA and SNES emulators, built-in realtime memory editor (a basic cheat finding/creation system), the ability to view game guides (txt files and images for maps and shit) while playing the game, and supports more video file types.

kleptodathief

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
supercardTWO needs to have opera mini browser , and play xvid files before i buy it, its not worth 50cdn imo

sn0wfish

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
kleptodathief said:
supercardTWO needs to have opera mini browser , and play xvid files before i buy it, its not worth 50cdn imo

you're expecting too much out of a DS
laugh.gif

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sn0wfish said:
kleptodathief said:

you're expecting too much out of a DS
laugh.gif

It supports DivX/XviD. And Opera Mini? Perhaps. That doesn't take much. Opera did make an NDS version for the Phat/Lite...

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Acekard 2i is good for people who just want to play NDS games, it's also kinda cheap. SCDS2 will offer more (GBA, SNES emulation and video acceleration),but at an increased price. I think much of SCDS2's success /or failure/ will be related to its GBA & SNES emulation capabilities, because nobody wants $40-45 worth of rubbish.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though the SCDSi is a good cart, I can't recommend SCDS2 at its asking price without any knowledge on its overall final quality.

However, I don't have much doubt, but currently, as it stands at this moment in time, the Acekard 2i is the way to go. Nothing touches AKAIO.

kleptodathief

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the stock opera browser sucks balls! its way too slow loading, i wished someone could hack skyfire or a different browser in it with these flashcarts like the 2i

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nightmare-Rex said:
50 $ is probaly a decent price for a flash cart considerind DS games are 30-50$

You do realise by bumping this thread, you've just broken a rule?

The Angry Bear Cavalry will be here to fuck you up shortly.

Thank you.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Evo.lve said:
You do realise by bumping this thread, you've just broken a rule?
The Angry Bear Cavalry will be here to fuck you up shortly.
Thank you.
That rule DOES actually have some leniency...I mean the rules don't state that you CANNOT bump (just to avoid bumping), so technically he hasn't broken any rules (he just fell onto that bent rule)...but that still doesn't save him from looking like a total idiot for bumping something old. Normally I don't really even tell them and just let it die again, because that just brings the thread back up again xD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a