Hardware AceKard 2i Stand Battery Drain on 3ds

mgkrp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey,

I am playing currently playing Pokemon Diamond on my 3ds. I fully charge it, unplug it and play 1-2 hours on it. I then put my 3ds in sleep and leave it on the side. When I did this, the battery led was still blue. I leave it there for almost a day, I come back to it to find that the battery is almost drained out. Is this because I am running an flashcard that has to power the microsd? I am really skeptical about how my 3ds "sleeps", it seems like it only shuts the screen off but keeps running unlike how a computer sleeps. Or this is because the auto save feature is turned on on the AceKard so the 3ds never really "sleeps"? Any help will be appreciated.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
wait, what? nintendo removed the sleep feature for ds mode on the 3ds? lolwut
There never was one for DS mode. When you closed a DS, it would just turn the screen off but continue the game.

EDIT: Well...I guess that could be considered "Sleep mode" but not the one OP was thinking off.

EDIT2: :ninja: 'd

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the DS's sleep mode isn't like the PC's, coming back after a day or two to find the battery dead is not uncommon. It's meant for quick breaks, not a way to suspend.
Wait... then how would the 3DS register things that use the sleep mode? Like when you press the map to the wall in Phantom Hourglass.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...