Hacking AceKard 2i Some Games are running a little Laggy.

TheUltimateHack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so here it is. I have a AceKard 2i with a 4GB Micro SD Card Loaded with 9 Games. Almost All the games are on it Working fine. I noticed 1 thing. I have about 4+ Megaman Games and they are either Laggy or Just Freeze at One Specific point.
There also 1 other game that Freezes which is Zelda(the first 1 i forgot the name) For DS.
Can Anybody Help me with this?

girugamarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it could just be your micro sd card. I bought a 4gb radioshack brand and it runs my games a tad bit slow. Not to mention some graphical issues.

It still does it even after I use the micro sd formatter

Oujisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its definitely your microSD card. You should have at least a class 6 to run all games properly. I know Zelda Phantom Hourglass freezes on class 2 cards, so you just need a better card

Oujisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spark1223 said:
I have a class 2 and zelda runs fine. Class speed denotes write speed, not read.

Games lagged horribly and Phantom Hourglass froze at many points on my class 2, but they work perfectly on my class 6. It undeniably affects the read speed as well

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it doesn't. Four of my micro sds are class 2, I have no lag in any games, including Phantom hourglass.

You too, like the op had a badly made micro sd with bad read speeds. Class speed doesn't have anything to do with read.

To prove this, you can take 2 china made san disk micro sd's both 4 GB with different class speeds and I can almost guarantee that the read speeds in both will be slow enough to cause lag in games

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a 8gb sandisk class 2 with about 170 games on it and they all run fine not 1 bit of bother. my class 4 card just copys over the data from the laptop faster but runs all games the same aswel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?