BlackHoleSlam199

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay i was looking through a lot of topics on here n google but i don't understand that well i have the problem with i press the start icon on my acekard n it freezes now can some1 giv me a step by step noob guide how to fix it i did the delete thing wit global settings nuttin i went to the globalsetting file under the ui thing n put the theme nuttin plzzzzz some1 help

donelwero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
MMM that happened to me when i got my acekard 2i. Delete the skin that is causing you troubles and get another one and name it exactly like the one you just erased. So it starts using the new skin instead of the faulty one.

Maybe there's other way, but that's what I did.

Just checked,
- go to _aio folder in your sd card
- open globalsettings.ini with notepad
- and in uiName = (put the name of another skin)
- save and you're done!

Nerdii

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
donelwero said:
MMM that happened to me when i got my acekard 2i. Delete the skin that is causing you troubles and get another one and name it exactly like the one you just erased. So it starts using the new skin instead of the faulty one.

Maybe there's other way, but that's what I did.

Just checked,
- go to _aio folder in your sd card
- open globalsettings.ini with notepad
- and in uiName = (put the name of another skin)
- save and you're done!

I tried that ages ago and it didn't work for me!!

EdsonLa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a reason why you're acekard is freezing up might be becuase when you press start, the picture inside of there is too much for the acekard to process. that happens a lot... or maybe whoever made that skin was probably using a skin editor and didn't make it right. but i would suggest just getting a clean skin off of the acekard website and just putting it in the ui folder, don't mess with the global setting though.

boobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wacko.gif
I went crazy when i changed my skin. Fixed it by using a default . How you got the files ak_2 and ak2imenu4....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.