Acekard 2i save files convertion to M3 Simply (or Equivalent)

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by CannonFoddr, Mar 6, 2009.

1. CannonFoddr

Member CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

Sep 23, 2006
    Sitting by computer
    United Kingdom
    Can anyone help ?

I have a Acekard 2i with official firmware (not the AKAIO) - using on a NDLite

I have managed to move my old saves from a M3 Simply to the Acekard by renaming them to '*.nds.sav'
    (I have even copied over my old *.sav' files & tried them - but the Acekard 2i must be altering them somehow)

but now I am unable to use the Animal Crossing Map Editor from (I use this mainly to water all flowers)

It comes up with 'Error: bad checksum or mirror copy, See the FAQ, run the game for a short time, then backup again'

I know about the save converter @ but which settings should I use to convert it so that it will work with the editor
    I've tried various combos - but none seem to work

Since Animal Crossing editor is not being updated anymore - I would appreciate it if someone could tell me what settings should work - or if it is even possible

I'm guessing that the Acekard 2i 'sav' are different from a 'AceKard rpg' or bog standard 'AceKard 2'

If there's no 'real' different other than possibly a byte or 2 in the 'Sav' file that needs changing - I reckon I could use a HEX editor or something

Thanks in Advance