kevan

Imagination rules the world
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok i am thinking about getting an Acekard 2i even though i never ever probally want to get a dsi.
I want to know if the resellers on the Acekard site (this one http://www.acekard.com/distributors.php)
are trusty. Even i want to order one with an sd card. I also want to know where to get an ez flash 3 in 1
thanks!!!!!

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought AK2.1 and Ezflash 3in1 on dealextreme.com, and have no problems with these cards from there... But it is recommended to NOT BUY microSD card, cause they could be FAKE more often then original and fully functional microSD...

And it is very, very cheap and no mail tax (they send it for free worldwide)

kevan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so i could order from deal extreme and acekard 2i (the one with both dsl, ds and dsi capability)
for free shipping to Australia minus the card????

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
YEP...
BTW. I am from czech republic, ordered many things there and all arrives by post services with no damage - working perfectly. (one time I bought there microsd too, and no problem - but many peoples said to not do that)
AND FREE SHIPPING??? WORLDWIDE - if you dont want to use AIRMAIL, that cost about 25Dollars --- You live near the honkong than me, just try and you will see :D

kevan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cool thanks ill get my acekard 2i from them and the ez flash 3 in 1. This belongs in r4 section but i noticed they sell r4 originals by themself for $4.00 are these fakes????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb