Acekard 2I or Acekard Thinking 'Bout one

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by kevan, Dec 5, 2009.

Dec 5, 2009
  1. kevan
    OP

Member kevan Imagination rules the world

Australia
    Ok i am thinking about getting an Acekard 2i even though i never ever probally want to get a dsi.
    I want to know if the resellers on the Acekard site (this one http://www.acekard.com/distributors.php)
    are trusty. Even i want to order one with an sd card. I also want to know where to get an ez flash 3 in 1
    thanks!!!!!

2. penthaler

Member penthaler GBAtemp Fan

Czech Republic
    I bought AK2.1 and Ezflash 3in1 on dealextreme.com, and have no problems with these cards from there... But it is recommended to NOT BUY microSD card, cause they could be FAKE more often then original and fully functional microSD...

And it is very, very cheap and no mail tax (they send it for free worldwide)

3. kevan
    OP

Australia
    so i could order from deal extreme and acekard 2i (the one with both dsl, ds and dsi capability)
    for free shipping to Australia minus the card????

4. penthaler

Member penthaler GBAtemp Fan

Czech Republic
    YEP...
    BTW. I am from czech republic, ordered many things there and all arrives by post services with no damage - working perfectly. (one time I bought there microsd too, and no problem - but many peoples said to not do that)
    AND FREE SHIPPING??? WORLDWIDE - if you dont want to use AIRMAIL, that cost about 25Dollars --- You live near the honkong than me, just try and you will see :D

5. kevan
    OP

Australia
    Cool thanks ill get my acekard 2i from them and the ez flash 3 in 1. This belongs in r4 section but i noticed they sell r4 originals by themself for $4.00 are these fakes????

6. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    All r4s are fake/clones sold now are fakes. But they work like the original so eh.

7. kevan
    OP

Australia
    Hmmm i thought they where fakes because i heard that they stop manufacturing them.
    Thanks