OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
I usually buy my flash cards from "Real hot stuff" ... but then I noticed that Deal Extreme was sell there Acekard 2i for half the price. So I know that the shipping takes like forever since iv'e bought from them before...but Iv'e never bought a flash cart for them and I was just wondering if anyone else has bought a Acekard 2i from them so they can tell me if it's real or fake
smile.gif
Thank You

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18728

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy it from Realhotstuff.com instead. Because if you buy it from Dx it will come like in 2 weeks and sometimes its broken. And if it is broken you have to contact them but they will never contact you back. If they do it will be in 2 weeks or so then you have to send it back to them and it will take a long time.

Amitrix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
Gee, I think i'll go with DX...mostly because of it's free shipping and price, since with the money I would spend on RHS ($24) I could buy two on DX ($12 each) and I don't think both would come in broken XD ... but if anything i'll have to think about it since I have alot of trust with RHS and they have never let me down.

damedus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amitrix said:
Gee, I think i'll go with DX...mostly because of it's free shipping and price, since with the money I would spend on RHS ($24) I could buy two on DX ($12 each) and I don't think both would come in broken XD ... but if anything i'll have to think about it since I have alot of trust with RHS and they have never let me down.

I have bought over 50 of these cards off DX, and the Hyper r4i. not 1 came defective and the last batch I ordered came preupdated to work in 1.4 DSi. Shipping varies I have had cards arive 4 days after purchase and others take 3 Weeks. Nver had anything take more than 23 days (It was my dingoo A 320 boy was I waiting long on it) but pricewise its hard to beat DX and yes they are originals.
yaynds.gif

Amitrix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
Whoa o_o , Now i'm really going with DX
biggrin.gif
damedus said:
Amitrix said:

I have bought over 50 of these cards off DX, and the Hyper r4i. not 1 came defective and the last batch I ordered came preupdated to work in 1.4 DSi. Shipping varies I have had cards arive 4 days after purchase and others take 3 Weeks. Nver had anything take more than 23 days (It was my dingoo A 320 boy was I waiting long on it) but pricewise its hard to beat DX and yes they are originals.
yaynds.gif

DrFiishy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i order my ds card like 2 weeks ago or somthing im also still waiting but that is the thing you get with DX long shipping time ...dosnt really matter tbh....just if the DS card arrives in the end im happy =P

nels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keevonnn said:
I bought my AceKard2i from DX last week and I'm still waiting for the package to come in the mail. Patiently waiting....

QUOTE(darkbillie @ Oct 5 2009, 08:06 PM) i order my ds card like 2 weeks ago or somthing im also still waiting but that is the thing you get with DX long shipping time ...dosnt really matter tbh....just if the DS card arrives in the end im happy =P

did either of you pay the 1.70 extra for a tracking number?

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have been waiting 2 full weeks and 2 days when i ordered it and it got whiped in real days and its been shiping ofr over a week

DVS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I received my Acekard 2.i about 2 weeks ago from Dealextreme and that card was a clone (fake). AKAIO does not work on this card, only the original acekard firmware works. AKAIO does not work on fake cards.

Amitrix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
ifish said:
i have been waiting 2 full weeks and 2 days when i ordered it and it got whiped in real days and its been shiping ofr over a week

Wow, that's quite a long while...have you ever have ordered anything else from DX ?

QUOTE(DVS @ Oct 6 2009, 03:10 PM) I received my Acekard 2.i about 2 weeks ago from Dealextreme and that card was a clone (fake). AKAIO does not work on this card, only the original acekard firmware works. AKAIO does not work on fake cards.

Hmmm....okay thanks for the info, when mine's comes in i'll check to see if it's fake or not.

ShortyBoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered an Acekard 2i from DealExteme back on 9/30/09 and it still hasn't shipped. And judging from the comments on their site, I'm not the only one. Apparently they ran out of stock, but failed to change the listing saying so. The SanDisk 8GB MicroSD card I ordered with it came the other day. Since I have no idea when I'll finally get my Acekard, I went ahead and ordered one from Real Hot Stuff. We have two, soon to be 3 DS's in our household already, so I figured even if DX does send the card today, I won't have wasted money buying a second one.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I ordered mine from Dealextreme and it's real (at least it works with AKAIO 1.5). It took three weeks to arrive.

Phoenixavg said:
(MODS, if this is inappropriate please delete)
Ha, you don't need to give moderators permission to delete an inappropriate post.

pjoneszdsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had good luck with a company called Gameplayfun.com. They had a special on the Acekard card which was the cheapest I could fine. They gave me free shipping too! They have lots of the other cards commonly looked for too. What I actually like best about this company is that they are located in the USA. I am in New Mexico so I like this about them. Anyway I hope this helps anyone out there in search of a reliable company.

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got my AK2i from DX a couple months ago. It arrived in about 10 days and was a perfectly working legit AK2i. Your mileage may vary though, I hear they have had some problems with delayed orders lately.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.