Acekard 2i on Deal Extreme ?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Amitrix, Oct 3, 2009.

Oct 3, 2009

Acekard 2i on Deal Extreme ? by Amitrix at 11:52 PM (6,629 Views / 0 Likes) 35 replies

1. Amitrix
    OP

Newcomer Amitrix Member

United States
    I usually buy my flash cards from "Real hot stuff" ... but then I noticed that Deal Extreme was sell there Acekard 2i for half the price. So I know that the shipping takes like forever since iv'e bought from them before...but Iv'e never bought a flash cart for them and I was just wondering if anyone else has bought a Acekard 2i from them so they can tell me if it's real or fake [​IMG] Thank You

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18728

2. iFish

Member iFish Slower than a 90s modem

Canada
    i got that same one its a real one

3. Amitrix
    OP

Newcomer Amitrix Member

United States
    Thanks, I'll go buy it now [​IMG]

4. iFish

Canada
    well im hoping its real i didnt get it yet lol people said its real if its fake they will get you a real one

5. Jakob95

Suspended Jakob95 I am the Avatar

United States
    Buy it from Realhotstuff.com instead. Because if you buy it from Dx it will come like in 2 weeks and sometimes its broken. And if it is broken you have to contact them but they will never contact you back. If they do it will be in 2 weeks or so then you have to send it back to them and it will take a long time.

6. iFish

Canada
    if mine is broken il use gamebygame

7. Amitrix
    OP

Newcomer Amitrix Member

United States
    Gee, I think i'll go with DX...mostly because of it's free shipping and price, since with the money I would spend on RHS ($24) I could buy two on DX ($12 each) and I don't think both would come in broken XD ... but if anything i'll have to think about it since I have alot of trust with RHS and they have never let me down.

8. damedus

Member damedus GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have bought over 50 of these cards off DX, and the Hyper r4i. not 1 came defective and the last batch I ordered came preupdated to work in 1.4 DSi. Shipping varies I have had cards arive 4 days after purchase and others take 3 Weeks. Nver had anything take more than 23 days (It was my dingoo A 320 boy was I waiting long on it) but pricewise its hard to beat DX and yes they are originals. [​IMG]

9. Amitrix
    OP

Newcomer Amitrix Member

United States
    Whoa o_o , Now i'm really going with DX [​IMG]

10. keevonnn

Newcomer keevonnn Advanced Member

United States
    I bought my AceKard2i from DX last week and I'm still waiting for the package to come in the mail. Patiently waiting....

11. darkbillie

Newcomer darkbillie Advanced Member

Netherlands
    i order my ds card like 2 weeks ago or somthing im also still waiting but that is the thing you get with DX long shipping time ...dosnt really matter tbh....just if the DS card arrives in the end im happy =P

12. nels

Newcomer nels Newbie

United States
    did either of you pay the 1.70 extra for a tracking number?

13. iFish

Canada
    i have been waiting 2 full weeks and 2 days when i ordered it and it got whiped in real days and its been shiping ofr over a week

14. DVS

Newcomer DVS Advanced Member

United States
    I received my Acekard 2.i about 2 weeks ago from Dealextreme and that card was a clone (fake). AKAIO does not work on this card, only the original acekard firmware works. AKAIO does not work on fake cards.

15. Amitrix
    OP

Newcomer Amitrix Member

United States
    Hmmm....okay thanks for the info, when mine's comes in i'll check to see if it's fake or not.

16. Phoenixavg

Newcomer Phoenixavg Newbie

United States
    If you guys are interested I have a couple Acekard 2i's for sale:

http://www.sell.com/246B52

(MODS, if this is inappropriate please delete)

17. ShortyBoo

Newcomer ShortyBoo Newbie

United States
    I ordered an Acekard 2i from DealExteme back on 9/30/09 and it still hasn't shipped. And judging from the comments on their site, I'm not the only one. Apparently they ran out of stock, but failed to change the listing saying so. The SanDisk 8GB MicroSD card I ordered with it came the other day. Since I have no idea when I'll finally get my Acekard, I went ahead and ordered one from Real Hot Stuff. We have two, soon to be 3 DS's in our household already, so I figured even if DX does send the card today, I won't have wasted money buying a second one.

18. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom
    I ordered mine from Dealextreme and it's real (at least it works with AKAIO 1.5). It took three weeks to arrive.

Ha, you don't need to give moderators permission to delete an inappropriate post.

19. pjoneszdsi

Newcomer pjoneszdsi Member

United States
    I had good luck with a company called Gameplayfun.com. They had a special on the Acekard card which was the cheapest I could fine. They gave me free shipping too! They have lots of the other cards commonly looked for too. What I actually like best about this company is that they are located in the USA. I am in New Mexico so I like this about them. Anyway I hope this helps anyone out there in search of a reliable company.

20. Retrievil

Member Retrievil GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    I got my AK2i from DX a couple months ago. It arrived in about 10 days and was a perfectly working legit AK2i. Your mileage may vary though, I hear they have had some problems with delayed orders lately.