Acekard 2i on 3DS - Game stopped working all of a sudden.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Codename, May 2, 2012.

1. Codename
    OP

Member Codename GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO

Canada
    I'm not too sure where to put this thread, but whatever. Anyways, my Acekard 2i has worked perfectly on my former DSi. I've had my 3DS since Day 1. It's worked perfectly with my Acekard until it sometimes and randomly doesn't load games. The Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective works when I load it however today when I tried to boot it, it got stuck on a white screen. The preceding has also happened to Okamiden (which I had to restart). I think the save file has become corrupt and I do not want to delete it. Help, please? (If someone has a save file for Ghost Trick Chapter 13, can you make a copy for me?)

2. metroid maniac

Member metroid maniac An idiot with an opinion

United Kingdom
    Are you sure it's the save file that's corrupted? Try moving the save file to your computer or renaming it and see if the game works then.

3. Sorox

Member Sorox Master Firo Soul

United States
    Might be contact issues, which by the way, can be fixed with a piece of paper. http://gbatemp.net/topic/231412-solving-acekard-contact-issues/

If that doesn't fix it, you might be right and it might just be a saving issue, but this sounds like a contact issue.