Hacking Acekard 2i not showing up after 1.4.2 update

madmike23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did a bad thing. Did a firmware update to 1.4.2 using "ak2ifw_update_3ds_v2_DSi142.zip" and now my Acekard 2i isn't detected on my DSi. Cartridge icon is shaded out and says "There is nothing inserted in the Game Card slot." Normally if I wasnt able to update it would tell me, but this update went through 100% and asked me to reboot.

I'm probably SOL, but anyway to fix this?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the Acekard doesn't work after updating the DSi or after updating the Acekard itself? Does the Acekard still work on a DS/DSLite? If it does, try using the latest update file (3DS3.0+DSi1.4.3). If not, use another flashcart to load the update file, swap the second flashcart for your Acekard, update.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go into the forums here at GBAtemp and go into the Flash carts section. Then choose the Acekard section. Look for the sticky near the top where zhuzhuchina offers all gbatemp members the opportunity to trade out your bad Acekard 2i for a good one, free of charge. :) It only costs about $2.00 dollars to send it to them. :)

eggsample

punahussy
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
You need DS lite or DS classic with another flashard, r4, acekard or something like that. Run update file, swap cards, upgrade / unbrick.
If you have no way to get DS than try jimmyemunoz's advice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn