Hacking Acekard 2i not showing on Dsi after MSD reformatting

MuntikWagan

OP
Trophies
XP
I've downloaded the latest game Pokemon Black 2, since it's having some issues in Acekard 2i even if it's already patched its keeping telling me "Fat Error" or Loading enormously so long. So I've decided to reformat my MSD since most of the forum talks about it. I used Panasonic Formatter. After that I used the latest AKAIO 1.8.9z firmware... I already updated my Acekard for Dsi 1.4.4 before reformatting and it is okay before reformatting. After that my Acekard 2i doesn't show up in the DSi Menu? Pls HELP>......

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I dunno then, usually a FAT error is sorted with a format, but you say it's not even recognised by the DSi

MuntikWagan

OP
Trophies
XP
yes... I tried putting my Brain Age orginal game card, having tought my Dsi card slot has a problem but the original Brain Age showed on the Dsi menu but my Acecard doesn't shows up even I used the paper Trick...

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
yes... I tried putting my Brain Age orginal game card, having tought my Dsi card slot has a problem but the original Brain Age showed on the Dsi menu but my Acecard doesn't shows up even I used the paper Trick...

I would of thought it probably is a contact issue, i would try again with that remedy if i was you.

deishido

Texture Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got this problem too, I think the FAT error may have bricked the system. I will attempt to reflash my two acekards and report back sometime this week. If it works, I will let you know what you can do to fix it. if it doesn't I'm simply going to buy a new acekard.

In all honestly, I love this flashcard better than the other 4 I've tried, including the multiple alternate firmwares. :)

Update: My old backup flashcart doesnt work anymore, so I can't try flashing the Acekards. Looks like I'm buying a new cart, good luck with your endeavors.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: