Homebrew Acekard 2i movies

bsarmini

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been wanting to know how to put movies and videos on my AceKard for a long time now. I thought I would go to the experts and ask. Can anyone give me a tutorial on how to do so? Thank you very much for help.
gbasp.gif

Synt4x3rror

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Moonshell can play music and video, so I would suggest you read a bit about it
smile.gif

Latest version is 2.10, and it works great on my acekard(never tried playing movies, but it should work)

bsarmini

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Synt4x3rror said:
Moonshell can play music and video, so I would suggest you read a bit about it
smile.gif

Latest version is 2.10, and it works great on my acekard(never tried playing movies, but it should work)
Can you try and tell me how? I tried moonshell last time but I didn't work for me. Maybe I did it wrong

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
I feel your pain. You're getting that error message that occurs when Moonshell detects a less-than-perfect filesystem, right?
I recommend reformatting with the Panasonic SD formatter. It really does solve a lot of problems.
I used to have an SD card which I had to format several times with windows. I started to have to format it more and more often, with each time I did so it became slightly slower.
Until finally I used the Panasonic formatter.

Honest to god, I haven't had to format it since and it somehow restored it's write and read speeds to the original maximum! God, I love that program!

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you play roms than you do like you did with them, Create a folder and name it Movies and drag and drop you movies in it like with with rom's with your Games folder.

To watch them go into moon shell and open the movie's folder and click on the movies you want to watch.
If your movie is in chapters you should make a second folder inside of your Movies folder with the movie title, and if your movie is in chapter as long as there labeled in order it will auto play the next chapter.

bsarmini

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I run it it says "FATAL ERROR!" What do I do? It also says "Backup all files to hard disk, and recopy after formatting card." How do I do that

bsarmini

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THANK YOU! I got it to work. I am watching Shooter right now. Only one more question. Is there a way to make the video bigger?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended