Hacking Acekard 2i HWID44 fix for 3ds? LOL

RowanDDR

SNES Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I emailed Acekard to ask how they were getting on with a 3DS fix for HWID44 Acekard 2i. They have asked me to send them my Acekard 2i because they don't have a HWID44 version to test software with. Lol.

The soon to be released 1.4.2 update for Acekard 2i will "probably" fix the HWID44/3DS compatibility issue, they say.

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
RowanDDR said:
I emailed Acekard to ask how they were getting on with a 3DS fix for HWID44 Acekard 2i. They have asked me to send them my Acekard 2i because they don't have a HWID44 version to test software with. Lol.

The soon to be released 1.4.2 update for Acekard 2i will "probably" fix the HWID44/3DS compatibility issue, they say.

we'll see.
its an $11 card that was never advertised as upgradable... so I take every firmware fix as a gift.

a present

The Catboy

GBATemp's Official Lesbian Catboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Smiths said:
RowanDDR said:

we'll see.
its an $11 card that was never advertised as upgradable... so I take every firmware fix as a gift.

a present
True, they could be like most teams and force people to have to buy a new card every update.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: Aw shit Mahomes just went down