Hacking Acekard 2i Deals Extreme

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you guys think this is a real Acekard 2i? It's such a good price and I really want to buy it, but this guy I know said never to buy from Deals Extreme because it's all fake. I don't mind the slow shipping since I have an R4 with YSmenu, I was just buying so my sister could have my old R4. I can't afford a lot (I bought some Apple Pucker...leave me alone!), so this seemed like an excellent deal. Thanks for your help!

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18728

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DealExtreme has been known to ship some fake flashcarts. I've never heard of them shipping fake acekards though. I got mine from them before and it is fine.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just got an A2i from Deal extreme today. Works with AKAIO so I'm assuming it's real. Had to update the firmware for 1.4 though.

hvsep

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my ak2.1 from there, works fine with AKAIO. So I'm guessing their ak2i's will work fine, too.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, 1000% real. AKAIO 1.5 doesn't work with any fake Acekards. It's in the changelog. (Now, offically unsupports fake cards)

I've ordered 4 flashcards, and 2 of them being Acekards, have never failed me.
happy.gif

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew my guy friend was full of it. Thanks! Now to buy it since Fry's let me down and won't sell me this game I really want
frown.gif

Edit: Can the Acekard 2i connect to the Wii?

RiceRoll

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Acekard 2i can connect with the wii with Akaio 1.5, and if they do send you a fake just send it back for a new one

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Aeladya said:
RiceRoll said:
The Acekard 2i can connect with the wii with Akaio 1.5, and if they do send you a fake just send it back for a new one

Okay thanks guys
biggrin.gif
. I really wanted a cart with Wii connectivity.

I bought one and 4 other friends have bought one from DX and they have all been legit working Acekard 2is.

BTW why would you want Wii connectivity? Do any Wii games have this? First I have heard of it.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Retrievil said:
Aeladya said:
RiceRoll said:

Okay thanks guys
biggrin.gif
. I really wanted a cart with Wii connectivity.

I bought one and 4 other friends have bought one from DX and they have all been legit working Acekard 2is.

BTW why would you want Wii connectivity? Do any Wii games have this? First I have heard of it.

I wanna use it with Pokemon of course
tongue.gif

Superfleurs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I bought my AK2i from DealXtreme nearly a year ago and it's been fine. I am using Akaio 1.5. An impressive improvement over my old R4, btw.

kirby145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The original Acekard 2 caused a lot of problems and most people got them from Dealextreme,

But after 2.1 it has been good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all