Hacking Acekard 2i dealer fast UK delivery!!

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
K well at the mo iv got my m3i which I do love
wub.gif
but I'm taking the leap over to acekard (mostly for game compatibility and wii-ds connectivity) but anywhooo if the almighty forum could help me in answering some questions that would be great

1 it's for my dsi am I right to assume that all I need is another ds ( not dsi) to update it's kernal etc to bypass dsi firmware updates
2 as the title states anyone know a good dealer who ships to the UK quite fast less than a week preferably :3
3 any reason I should consider any other carts I know the dstwo or whatever is coming out pretty soon but il just buy that as well when it comes out as I really want to try out akaio IT SOUNDS AWESOME!

Thx guys much love

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
1. Yes that's correct. But if your dsi is at 1.3 or lower you can do it yourself. and some stores ship the acekard already flashed for 1.4.
2. Dunno :/
3. DSTwo will feature things like gba-emulation in slot-1 and other things that the acekard won't. It's your call to decide if you wanna wait or not. Since the acekard is so cheap i would say buy it and have fun until dswto comes around... If it will be any good :/

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
I recommend addictsuppiles.com all there flashcarts are genuine

received my iEDGE in 2 days

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you're not willing to pay a penny for shipping, then Gamekool.com is surprisingly good.
They estimated 2 weeks for their free shipping, it only took a week for my £10 Acekard 2i.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RupeeClock said:
If you're not willing to pay a penny for shipping, then Gamekool.com is surprisingly good.
They estimated 2 weeks for their free shipping, it only took a week for my £10 Acekard 2i.
Same here, they said 2 weeks to me but it arrived in only 1 week
biggrin.gif

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
mr.uk said:
I wouldn't use them I read a few review sites and they seem very slow.

Not too good reviews that read then, as i have used them on numerous occasions and the delivery is very quick usually within 3 days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all