Hacking Acekard 2i and updating

Blythe31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
According to system menu there is an update beyond 1.3U available. I'm certainly not going to be the first to try it.

There were comments posted on this video stating that the AK2i was tested with 1.4U and is still working.
Idk how credible the user is, so i'm going to wait for the official word.
smile.gif

Let's cross our fingers folks
unsure.gif

Edit: well from this quote, this user was running on 1.4u

QUOTE(F34R @ Apr 16 2009, 04:01 AM) AW, see if I have this right, because using the newest proper 1.4.1, DSi firmware 1.4u, AK2i:
I have the newest loader you linked to for ak/ak2i put in the _aio/ak2loader/ folder, file still named ak2loader.nds

When I try and start a game, any game, the Loading word turns blue to green, and just sits there, seemingly locked up.
What did I miss? The card is freshly formatted with the SD formatter app. Moonshell is working fine, etc.

and later on, btw this is in the 1.4.1 PROPER thread page 10, it was a simple problem with his loaders, and things were up and running fine.

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is no 1.4, yet. If you choose to update from the system menu, it will ALWAYS say there is an update available even though there isn't. You can test this by going into the DSiWare store. If there is really an update availabe it will prompt you to Accept or Cancel the update.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zero383 said:
There is no 1.4, yet. If you choose to update from the system menu, it will ALWAYS say there is an update available even though there isn't. You can test this by going into the DSiWare store. If there is really an update availabe it will prompt you to Accept or Cancel the update.

Ah, thanks for the heads-up. Yeah, still no trouble accessing the DSi Shop, so I guess 1.3U is the latest and greatest for the time being.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
I heard that 1.4J had been released on Neowin, but I'm not sure. I would have heard elsewhere if that was the case, but I haven't so I don't believe. Googled it and nothing there either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more