Hacking Acekard 2i and Pokemon Bank?

Umbra-Luna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure if this is in the right section, or if it's a stupid question, but as Pokemon Bank came out today, would it be possible to transfer hacked/chest Pokemon from a room on an Acekard 2i, from a DSi, and get the pokemon on Pokemon Y? Or would it be simply impossible?

Thanks for your time :)

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Also, it is stated that if you do transfer hacked Pokemon, you might have to forfeit from Pokemon Bank (as said in the application's terms) if you transfer hacked Pokemon Nintendo might or mightn't ban you from Pokemon Bank, I wouldn't risk (I don't have hacked pokemon either ways)

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
You can transfer hacked Pokemans, as long as they have legitimate move sets (Moves they can actually learn) and ID's.

However, you cannot use Pokebank with a ROM. You either need to transfer the save to a regular game cartridge, or trade the Pokemon to one.

You sir... should be banned. People like you disgust me and half of the internet that plays fair and square.

That kind of thing sound stupid to say on a forum like this.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You can transfer hacked Pokemans, as long as they have legitimate move sets (Moves they can actually learn) and ID's.

However, you cannot use Pokebank with a ROM. You either need to transfer the save to a regular game cartridge, or trade the Pokemon to one.

That kind of thing sound stupid to say on a forum like this.

Oh please, you must be new here then.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
We are in GBATEMP. We wanted PokeBank to transfer our PokeSav Pokemon to X&Y! Thats the purpose of PokeBank!

On Topic

No, you'll need the retail carts. But what you can do is of course buy the real game and a Save Backup Device like the R4 Save Dongle to extract the save of the real B&W/B&W2 then edit it on PokeSave or PokeGen and then upload it again to the game and finally use PokeBank.

BUT your Pokemon MUST be Legit. I mean it should have Legit Moves, Legit Abilities, Legit Stats, etc. You CAN'T transfer a Magikarp with Roar of Time for Example. Also PokeSav has the option to make Legit Shiny Pokemon

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
We are in GBATEMP. We wanted PokeBank to transfer our PokeSav Pokemon to X&Y! Thats the purpose of PokeBank!

On Topic

No, you'll need the retail carts. But what you can do is of course buy the real game and a Save Backup Device like the R4 Save Dongle to extract the save of the real B&W/B&W2 then edit it on PokeSave or PokeGen and then upload it again to the game and finally use PokeBank.

BUT your Pokemon MUST be Legit. I mean it should have Legit Moves, Legit Abilities, Legit Stats, etc. You CAN'T transfer a Magikarp with Roar of Time for Example. Also PokeSav has the option to make Legit Shiny Pokemon

Having a Magikarp with Roar of Time would be soooo awesome ''fuck with me now, now I'll splash your shit''

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm not sure if this is in the right section, or if it's a stupid question, but as Pokemon Bank came out today, would it be possible to transfer hacked/chest Pokemon from a room on an Acekard 2i, from a DSi, and get the pokemon on Pokemon Y? Or would it be simply impossible?

Thanks for your time :)

Quick answer:

1. Pokebank only reads Retail Gen V carts

2. Can't give a straight answer for hacked Pokemon, so simply don't do it.
    Obvious hacks don't go through, and this ain't a place to ask about getting hacks through.
    You can read that up on your own; there's already a lot of similar posts here.

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sir... should be banned. People like you disgust me and half of the internet that plays fair and square.

If he's using it for his own amusement (e.g. not battling online with hacked Pokémon), so what? I find it funny to do that too - I just have morals. I keep my hacked 'mons completely offline and we're all fine :)

Seriously though, this is a hacking community, stop crapping all over anyone who wants to hack a game, they aren't asking how to cheat at battles. Pokémon Bank is purely single-player anyway.

CIH137

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am planning to play the rom version of X or Y when 2.0 comes out, and I think I wanted to backup my official pokemon black 2 cartridge into a rom, with all the same pokemon from my official cartridge. Is it easy to backup cartridges and data for pokemon ds games? I would then probably transfer them all to my offical pokemon white and get my friend to get them on his ds that has the lastest firmware, then transfer them to my pokemon Y rom. Will I still be able to trade with him if he is right next to me or do we not know yet?

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If he's using it for his own amusement (e.g. not battling online with hacked Pokémon), so what? I find it funny to do that too - I just have morals. I keep my hacked 'mons completely offline and we're all fine :)

Seriously though, this is a hacking community, stop crapping all over anyone who wants to hack a game, they aren't asking how to cheat at battles. Pokémon Bank is purely single-player anyway.

Except you can't cross hacked pokemon through Pokemon Bank or Nintendo will actually ban you, no shit involved.

I ain't mad, this should stop the cheaters.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I am planning to play the rom version of X or Y when 2.0 comes out, and I think I wanted to backup my official pokemon black 2 cartridge into a rom, with all the same pokemon from my official cartridge. Is it easy to backup cartridges and data for pokemon ds games? I would then probably transfer them all to my offical pokemon white and get my friend to get them on his ds that has the lastest firmware, then transfer them to my pokemon Y rom. Will I still be able to trade with him if he is right next to me or do we not know yet?

Backing up your DS save file is easy if you have a DS (with a flashcart) and an EZ Flash IV.

You can backup your game using Savegame manager, if you have a DS with an EZ Flash IV is easier, but if you don't you can only backup it using a FTP server.

*double post sorry

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Probably has DSi and in wrong section.

But if I remember correctly it doesn't even work on the DSi anymore, but he's clearly talking about the Pokemon Bank, which is only for the 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night