Hacking Acekard 2i and iEDGE Raffle. April Raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And Gameguy95 didn't say if it was kool or not. Plus he didn't give a reason. And why did he choose which flashcart he wants if he hasn't even won... His entry doesn't count. He has to make a new one.

Pyrate02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope this is not an April fools joke...

ohmy.gif
)

Sadly, no, I did not play any April fools jokes.....

pichon64

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
I don't know if this is valid, but April Fool's day in South America is on December 28th (actually called All Innocent Saint's Day) so I'm still preparing a prank...

Anyway, a classic joke at my work (radio station) is to tell the newsman that the radio was offline during all his/her looong, detailed and live report.

Always succeded. It was kool all the time.

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made cupcakes for my school and when I went to hand someone one, I immediately tossed it into a nearby garbage can and yelled april fool's. Quite successful and hilarious.

it was kool.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a boyfriend once whom cheated on me with 5 girls, stood me up 13 times, and nearly killed me.

My best friends never keep up with the dates so I sent them all a text message and called them all excited saying, "Guess what? Nick and I got back together again! He apologized for everything and we talked for hours and decided we wanted to try again."

They fell for it, major success, it was kool.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I wasn't around my friends or my family during April 1,and I wouldn't be able to do any pranks anyway(don't ask)

It was unkool
frown.gif

(I AM a prankster,well sometimes,when i feel like it)

Pissing people is kool

PyroJames

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This year, my friend and I took a rabbit and left it in his sister's bed while she slept. When she felt a furry animal moving about between her legs, she jumped out of bed screaming.

She wears only a loose t-shirt and panties to bed so it was kool. Getting yelled at by her angry father was not kool.

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Took my brother cod mw2 disc, hid it somewhere, and told my bro i put it in the garbage with my dinner.
I don't know why he believed me since i love cod too,but he actually went and searched for it in the garbage.

I guess it was kool.

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I tricked my friend...nah, I didn't really do anything big. Just a couple of jokes or so but we had this really cool thing that the news on my program reported. They said something like "the scientist were trying something and accidently made a hole in the galaxy, the planet earth may be sucked in a year or two".
it was (very) cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: