Acekard 2i and EZV 3-in-1

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by ChrisMims, Oct 17, 2009.

Oct 17, 2009

Acekard 2i and EZV 3-in-1 by ChrisMims at 12:58 PM (1,348 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. ChrisMims

Banned ChrisMims Banned

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    I have an Acekard 2i, running AKAIO, and an EZV 3-in-1 with Pokemon Fire-Red. When I use the EZV tool with the R4, it writes the game to the EZV, allowing you to play it w/o the R4. Pal Park also works.

I sot the NOR mode to "Always" on the Acekard. This wrote the game to the EZV, allowing it to be played w/o the Acekard and making it appear on the DS Lite's title screen, but, when I played Fire-Red, it says "The 1m sub-circuit board is not installed"

I didn't get this message when I used the R4. How can I get rid of this message, and use the EZV 3-in-1 w/ Pal Park?

Edit: I used the GBAExploader, but it just says "Slot 2 expansion pack not found. Please redo from start."
  2. Nitro Edd

Newcomer Nitro Edd Member

Oct 12, 2009
    New Zealand
    Same problem occured when playing fired red or leaf green on the VBA emulator

it was fixed by changing the save type to 512bit or something, was a while ago when i played it.

my advice is to download a fire red save file and see if that works. if not find a way to change the way the 3in1 saves.