acekard 2i and europe dsi

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Quade4315, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Quade4315
    OP

Quade4315 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2008
    United States
    HI guys, im gonna get a acekard 2i for my (EU) dsi. I was hoping you could direct me to a trusted site where i could buy one for easy shipping to england (UK). Would be perfect if the site was a uk one. Another question i have is?: I updated my dsi to the latest firmware today, does it matter which firmware you have for this acekard? as i dont want to get it onlyu to find out they patched it and it wont ever work again lol.

2. Daemon.nds

Daemon.nds Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2009
    United States
    1.3 is the latest firmware, and I've read on more than one occasion that the 2i works fine with that.

3. thesaint08

thesaint08 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2008
    Most people buy the carts from dealextreme.com.

I don't use any UK sites, so can't recommend one for you.

4. Quade4315
    OP

Quade4315 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2008
    United States
    thankyou [​IMG] ... does anyone know a uk site to purchase one from then? i would really appreciate it, as i dont like ordering things from another country incase complications arise lol.

5. Livin in a box

Livin in a box Livin' in a cardboard box

Jul 18, 2008
    Purgatory
    Yeah, getting taxes from the US is a pain in the ass. I got mine from Deal Extreme which ships from Hong Kong, which came in 1 and a half weeks. www.ndx-systems.com is where I got an Acekard 2.1 from for my cousin. They do sell 2i's too, I believe. Came 2 days after buying, and they're totally legit.

EDIT: ndx-systems seems to be still down- they've been down for ages. Don't know why. Oh, and they are UK based too.

6. Aeterna

Aeterna Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2009
    Netherlands
    Well, from just googling for 2sec on the first page of results;
    Modmagic.co.uk
    Hanger.org.uk

It's really not hard to google for.. let's say "Acekard2i uk" you know. [​IMG]

7. Zerotance

Zerotance Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2008
    The United Kingdom
    I ordered mine at digitalera.co.uk for £19. arrived the next day!! would use again

8. Jjpeacha

Jjpeacha Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2009
    United States
    I also have ordered mine from digitalera.co.uk however with it being the easter period I don't expect it before tuesday. I'm buying my Dsi this saturday. However I know the AceKard 2i works on 1.3e (European latest firmware I thinkk) because my mate has one and I have used it.