Hacking acekard 2i and europe dsi

Quade4315

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI guys, im gonna get a acekard 2i for my (EU) dsi. I was hoping you could direct me to a trusted site where i could buy one for easy shipping to england (UK). Would be perfect if the site was a uk one. Another question i have is?: I updated my dsi to the latest firmware today, does it matter which firmware you have for this acekard? as i dont want to get it onlyu to find out they patched it and it wont ever work again lol.

Quade4315

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Day By Day said:
1.3 is the latest firmware, and I've read on more than one occasion that the 2i works fine with that.

thankyou
smile.gif
... does anyone know a uk site to purchase one from then? i would really appreciate it, as i dont like ordering things from another country incase complications arise lol.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, getting taxes from the US is a pain in the ass. I got mine from Deal Extreme which ships from Hong Kong, which came in 1 and a half weeks. www.ndx-systems.com is where I got an Acekard 2.1 from for my cousin. They do sell 2i's too, I believe. Came 2 days after buying, and they're totally legit.

EDIT: ndx-systems seems to be still down- they've been down for ages. Don't know why. Oh, and they are UK based too.

Aeterna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Quade4315 said:
Day By Day said:
1.3 is the latest firmware, and I've read on more than one occasion that the 2i works fine with that.

thankyou
smile.gif
... does anyone know a uk site to purchase one from then? i would really appreciate it, as i dont like ordering things from another country incase complications arise lol.

Well, from just googling for 2sec on the first page of results;
Modmagic.co.uk
Hanger.org.uk

It's really not hard to google for.. let's say "Acekard2i uk" you know.
wink.gif

Jjpeacha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zerotance said:
I ordered mine at digitalera.co.uk for £19. arrived the next day!! would use again
I also have ordered mine from digitalera.co.uk however with it being the easter period I don't expect it before tuesday. I'm buying my Dsi this saturday. However I know the AceKard 2i works on 1.3e (European latest firmware I thinkk) because my mate has one and I have used it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...