acekard 2i ak2 menu HELP

jaspuce

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i had ak2 menu 1.21 with acekard 2i playing with no problem but the game toys story 3 dont work stars up loading after white screen after check on the net for a fix and found out this menu aio AKAIO 1.7.1 work for toys story only problem all the when a play my old game the saved game not there but still in game folders and if a put all back the old menu its there but cant not play toys story 3 cant someone would help me for my girls
smile.gif

thanks

jaspuce

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its was .nds.sav but i change it for .sav and it work .just find out that .

thanks

ok just looking in akemenu and it was .sav i change it to .nds.sav and it work was a lot easyer your way .

thanks again
smile.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
By the way, you said you were going to give the acekard to your girls or something?
You might want to disable the start menu by enabling the child-safe lock, that way they won't accidentally delete roms or saves.

QUOTE said:
If you have a child, you can lock the Start Menu which will stop them deleting games or changing the settings which are accessible through the Start Menu. To do this insert the MicroSD card into your PC and double click on the globalsettings.ini. This file is located in the __aio directory on your MicroSD card. Near the bottom of the file you should find the line:

Code:
LockStartMenu = 0

change this to:

Code:
LockStartMenu = 1

and it will lock the Start Menu.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218103

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.