Hacking Acekard 2i 7dayshop-Questions

r34ver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I'm a disgruntled R4 user and have finally cracked and decided to buy the Acekard, I have some questions though.
Are the Acekards on 7dayshop.com legit? And also, is the Acekard 2i compatible with my DS Lite? Also- The US HG/SS roms work 100% on the card right? Sorry if this is in the wrong section mods.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've had 2 delivered from 7DayShop in early Feburary and they were genuine. Yes an Acekard 2i will work with the DS Lite and is the preferred option due to the issues with the 2.1

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
r34ver said:
Hey, I'm a disgruntled R4 user and have finally cracked and decided to buy the Acekard, I have some questions though.
Are the Acekards on 7dayshop.com legit? And also, is the Acekard 2i compatible with my DS Lite? Also- The US HG/SS roms work 100% on the card right? Sorry if this is in the wrong section mods.
Yes. AK2i's are the preferred cards over the AK2.1's like tk-saturn said just because there's a large batch of bad AK2.1's at the moment. HGSS works 95% of the time. I've gotten 1 freeze throughout the 22 hours I've played which was when I was leaving Vermillion City. I had 9 badges at the time. Now I have 16 and still no freezes since then.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
r34ver said:
Cheers man, how was the delivery time?

Took 3 days for them to send them, then another 2 days for them to arrive. Considering they are in the UK (well, Channel Islands) they are a decent price.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning