Acekard 2i 1.4.1 Dsi Lx MicroSD 2GB

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by evilvictor, Dec 8, 2010.

Dec 8, 2010
  1. evilvictor
    OP

Newcomer evilvictor Newbie

United States
    Hello people ! I really need a hand with this !

Well , I recently bought my DSi LX (1.4.1U) and my Acekard 2i 1.4.1 . One of my friends gave me a Micro SD 2GB ( i think that is San Disk , don t know exactly) .

I have tried to play using AKAIO 1.8.1 but i can´t play any game . Sometimes with AP Bypass enabled works with games such as Mario kart and Megaman Zero . But the rest of games when i try to play appeers a white screen in both DS screens .

Yestarday i pick a Micro SD 4 GB with AK RPG SYSTEM LOADER with another friend , and most of games it seems to work well except the new ones like Sonic Colours and Golden Sun . So what I did ... I just put in my Micro SD 2GB the SAME SYSTEM inside the 4GB , a just copy all the entire system to my micro sd and STILL DOESN´T WORK ! 0.0

So Guys ... Someone had a experience like my ?? Anyone had a tip or a solution ???????

Thank All ... [​IMG]

See ya !

2. Etalon

Member Etalon Former Akaio Fanboy

Morocco
    Try using Panasonic formatter.

Cool kids formatt their mSD with Panasonic Formatter.

3. Evo.lve

Member Evo.lve All that you could be.

Australia
    Wrong. Cool kids use Macs, and you can't get Panasonic Formatter for Mac, last time I checked.

4. Etalon

Member Etalon Former Akaio Fanboy

Morocco
    Oh. That's true.

What do cool Mac users do to formatt their mSD?

5. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    Correction Hipsters, people who are full of themselves and have a false sense of superiority use Macs. That's why there is no Panasonic SD Formatter for Mac.

6. Evo.lve

Member Evo.lve All that you could be.

Australia
    Correction. People who are jealous of the people who are cool and use Macs, use Windows. That is why you think that we have a false sense of superiority.

@Etalon, I've always just used the default Mac formatter, it's WAY better than the default Windows formatter, never had any problems with it. Except for maybe GSDD.