Hacking Acekard 2

ichabod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few simple questions about the acekard 2. Does it support the ds broswer without a memory adapter for it? If not will the ez 3in1 expansion pack work with it? Also if i run the gbaexploader with it will that make it work?

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You must have slot2 memory expansion (such as the eWin 2in1 or EZ 3in1) to use the Opera browser. It appears to run the Opera browser with the eWin 2in1 expansion pack without needing to use GBA ExpLoader, so I imagine that it will do the same with the 3in1. If not, you can always use GBA ExpLoader.

-Bri

ichabod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive heard it doesnt work with it but i wasn't told how it didn't work, running it through the slot 2 option or what. So if i run it with the gba EXPloader that will make it work?

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I thought the AK2 worked with the EZ 3in1, but I might be thinking of Bliss' custom firmware and not the original firmware.

I don't have an EZ 3in1 so I can't confirm it, but I can confirm that it works with the eWin 2in1 with Bliss' firmware without requiring GBA ExpLoader.

You might want to post your question in the Acekard forum. I'm sure folks there have used it with the EZ 3in1 and can tell you if there are any issues to be aware of.

-Bri

ichabod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will do, thank you for your reply
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."