darkpunk24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi Guys, I need of the following information:

I would like to buy a AceKard 2 for NDS, but I miss just one information.

The linking(then, the transfering of the pokemon from the NDS to the Wii,the live battle and the using of the NDS as a wii controller) works with Pokemon Battle Revolution for Wii or others games?

darkpunk24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Okay, thank you.
I yesterday bought my card, and i hope that it's easy to use.
I'm worried from the cheat system.

stupid2ass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought the Acekard 2 and no, pokemon battle revolution won't link up with it for some reason.
It doesn't white screen like my R4 but it keeps saying Save File could not be read.

I tried this with both Pearl and Diamond and with both an action replayed save file and a brand new game with 3 pokemon in my stable.
My real Pearl cartridge works just fine with my Wii.

Shame
frown.gif

I bought the Acekard 2 thinking PBR would work with it ...

Examo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The only carts confirmed to work are G6DS Real and CycloDS Evolution. No other carts currently have support for this feature.

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Examo said:
The only carts confirmed to work are G6DS Real and CycloDS Evolution. No other carts currently have support for this feature.

Yes, this.

It's not a good idea to assume that any flash cart will support the more "advanced" features of the Pokemon series of games. Do your research and verify before you purchase if this kind of thing is impotant to you.

It's highly unlikely that a "fix" will come, so it's better to buy smart the first time instead of forcing yourself to wait. Even the CycloDS has (had?) issues with Pokemon D/P and PBR on Wii in other regions besides the U.S.

Samal22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm instead of making a new topic....

Anyone tried PBR with Acekard RPG? Thinking of buying a new one, but it's between cyclo ds and the rpg

vboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Examo said:
It's highly unlikely that a "fix" will come, so it's better to buy smart the first time instead of forcing yourself to wait. Even the CycloDS has (had?) issues with Pokemon D/P and PBR on Wii in other regions besides the U.S.

Yup, had. They released a firmware update yesterday now it works in all regions. I got a CycloDS just today and it's pretty awesome. Now I'm conflicted about whether I should keep using my Acekard 2 or switch over
frown.gif

To the OP, as someone mentioned you shouldn't assume any one card is capable of a given feature. All cards weren't created equal
tongue.gif

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
If a fw update could fix CDS I don't see why one couldn't fix AK2 Wii connectivity in the future. Already there are pending slowdown and brightness functions, just look at how much good firmware coding can do to giving a cart the ranking it has.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality