Hacking ACEKARD 2 VS. ITOUCHDS... GO!

denmark

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes, yes, it's another one of us annoying n00bs looking for your infinite wisdom and guidance when venturing into the wide, engaging world of NDS flash cats. Like many of my brethren I come to you and seek out your assistance when looking to buy one of my own flash carts. I've read a lot of what has been written already and I'm down to basically two different carts that I'm looking at.

The Acekard 2 and the iTouchDS.

Basically, this is what I want to be able to do:
- read comics on Comic Book DS
- use the cart in Spanish and/or Korean (Spanish is a bigger plus)
- use a Sandisk 4GB MicroSDHC card
- use awesome skins
- play basically anything
- ???
- profit

That said, I would really appreciate any advice anyone would have. I've got to place an order soon because I procrastinate like no other and have about sixteen days before I move to Korea for a year. Yeah, I wait until the last minute for everything.

Also, any US based companies that have either of these and can get it to me within about a week would be much appreciated. I'm thinking Real Hot Stuff for the cart and then just amazon for the memory card. WHAT SAY YOU?

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cat_Fight.jpg

May the best cat win.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
안녕하세요.... You should, or will know what that means.....

And, I agree with Pharaohsviziers comments. The Acekard 2 is better than the ItouchDS.

Also, FUCK YES, URZA! YOU ARE MY HERO.

S

ScuberSteve

PharaohsVizier said:
2. I believe the AceKard 2 can change to quite a few languages, not sure if those two are included. The iTouch DS, depending on whether you ahve the Asian/European/NorthAmerican version, I believe those two languages will be split up.

2. The Acekard 2 has both of these languages, but the AK team is weird, so they decided only the Korean Acekards can use Korean. The iTouch has both languages.

Get the AK2.
DO IT.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte