Hacking AceKard 2/R.P.G skins at www.skin.acekard.com!

hiroki360

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
http://skin.acekard.com/skin/

just wanted to share with everyone a new site for skins, for AceKard 2/RPG....
(note: this site is NOT by me i only came across it in the AceKard Forum)

-hiroki360
yaynds.gif

juicemousezero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've known about this site for a long time but I've never been able to access it. I always get an "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message, and now I find that plenty of people CAN view it. The heck? This is really frustrating.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been noticing a lot of errors in these, perhaps it's an incompatibility with the Bliss loader. Many fonts don't show up against the background, and in some menus like system settings it will be missing the highlight entirely so you must use the touch screen to adjust anything. Found several others that forget about the global DS setting for name and the statement you enter, so that the statement ends up somewhere unintended. Yet there doesn't appear to be any system in place to report errors, so for now I'll have to disregard and stick to the known working themes.

ROM Troll

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got around to checking all the skins at this site last night. Some cause my AKRPG to crash and prevent changing back to working ones. To fix I connected the AKRPG to my pc and edited the globalsettings.ini to load a working one. You can try deleting the globalsettings.ini file and let the firmware create a new one, but I don't know if all firmwares are capable of that. Seems like in the past, the toughest thing to do was remove the default Start menu label; the newest ones seem to have that resolved. Do not try these on your AKRPG and AK2 if you are not around a computer.

Aerundel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've downloaded and used over a dozen of these skins...only had a problem with one, and it was just the clock numbers being garbled. The site was down last weekend, and I was afraid it was gone for good =( Lot of good designs on the site - especially that Pip-Boy 3000!

ROM Troll

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you see the calendar dates and time with the pip-boy 3000? I'm using the Star Wars one at the moment but plan on cleaning up a couple of things on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye I am going AMD this gen still debating 7900XT or XTX