Hacking Acekard 2 in Canada

Exort

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd like to buy an Acekard 2 for my girlfriend and I'd like to know where can I buy it. I live in Canada and would like to know a good shop to get it from. I'm looking for the best price and the most reliable site. I'd like a Canadian shop IF I save on the shipping price, otherwise I don't really care.

Thanks a lot!

Exort

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good thx a lot!

I like kick gaming site, seems better than dealextreme but it's a lot cheaper on dx...

Any one had any problem with deal extreme in the past?

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DealExtreme is reliable, but very slow shipping. Expect to wait 2 or 3 weeks to get it.

ETA: I believe that leetmod.com ships to Canada, and they ship very quickly. It looks like they just got the Acecard 2 in stock, and it only costs $1 more than DealExtreme (I'm pretty sure they'll get it to you much quicker).

-Bri

spanky0508

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just ordered the acekard 2 from leetmod.com. The last time I ordered my Supercard, they shipped it out of western canada. Plus their prices included free shipping if shipped by regular airmail (Canada post) to me.

icethegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dx is reliable and probably the cheapest, but it will take you 7+ days to receive it because it comes from Hong Kong...you may find closer resellers but with higher prices... you just have to weigh the differences that are most important to you ( $$$ > ship time?)

bangloboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Exort said:
I'd like to buy an Acekard 2 for my girlfriend and I'd like to know where can I buy it. I live in Canada and would like to know a good shop to get it from. I'm looking for the best price and the most reliable site. I'd like a Canadian shop IF I save on the shipping price, otherwise I don't really care.

Thanks a lot!

Try mygamingmart.com they are Canadian and offer free shipping!

SchuchWun

Trophies
Website
videogamehackers.ca
XP
Country
Canada
KickGaming is fast but the price is a bit high. What I liked though and a great Canadian feature is Interac Online so you don't have to use paypal or your credit card but direct out of your bank account. I bought 2 aceckard and ezflash 5 cards from them and no problems yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling.