mcjones92

Kingpin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
You spelt conclusion wrong. Asides from that, looks pretty good, although for pictures, I'd recommend learning a few things about flash and color balance, they are a little whitewashed or have a big light spot in the middle, and use macro for taking pictures of the screen (if you get lines and such because you are taking the picture of an LCD screen, you probably have to manually touch em up on photoshop
frown.gif
). Not that I should be complaining, took me a long time to get photos looking the way I like em to be. XD

Yea I need to do something about that..My camera isn't too bad, deffinately not the best though. But I'll try to get that figured out. But can't at the moment, my XP computer is down, so I'm working on a Windows 98 right now (sadly).

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
protomind said:
PharaohsVizier said:
You spelt conclusion wrong.

You spelt spelled wrong.

Well.

TheFreeDictionary
spelt 1 (splt)
n.
A hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe.
[Middle English, from Old English, from Late Latin spelta, probably of Germanic origin; akin to Middle Dutch spelte, wheat.]

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

spelt
Verb
a past of spell

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Seven said:
protomind said:
PharaohsVizier said:
You spelt conclusion wrong.

You spelt spelled wrong.

Well.

TheFreeDictionary
spelt 1 (splt)
n.
A hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe.
[Middle English, from Old English, from Late Latin spelta, probably of Germanic origin; akin to Middle Dutch spelte, wheat.]

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

spelt
Verb
a past of spell

That was a joke..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all