OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I just ordered an AceKard 2 off DealWoot and it arrived promptly
yaynds.gif

I've been playing around with some games, and Portrait of Ruin and The World Ends With You froze up during gameplay.
I tried the Bliss firmware final version and it worked for TWEWY, I haven't tried it with PoR yet.
Are there any other alternate firmwares, or is it just the official version and the Bliss version?

GrathXVI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, thanks.
I just installed AKAIO, and set some stuff up, but when I tried to boot up TWEWY it just changed the bottom screen to a black screen.
Then I re-tried and it started giving me a 'Processing' error, so I panicked and turned it off, re-loaded the 4.07 official loader with blissmenu in __ak2 and using the Bliss menu worked again.
Is it normal to take a bit of time processing when I first use AKAIO? Also, I had renamed the loaders in /ak2loader/ so I could tell which was which ('blissmenu4', 'akmenu408beta', and 'akmenu407') if it makes a difference.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GrathXVI said:
Is it normal to take a bit of time processing when I first use AKAIO?

How much more time?

QUOTEAlso, I had renamed the loaders in /ak2loader/ so I could tell which was which ('blissmenu4', 'akmenu408beta', and 'akmenu407') if it makes a difference.

You can rename the loaders in the "ak2loader" folder to whatever you want but they may need to have a ".nds" extension. The "ak2loader" folder needs to go inside the "__aio" folder rather than at the root.

-Bri

GrathXVI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I had it set up like that. I left the .nds off 'cause they all had that and they all had that originally.
And like the processing bar got to full and didn't go away, then I panicked after a few seconds of full processing bar.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Once you have the loaders in the correct folder, you can assign them to individual games. So did you try setting a different loader for TWEWY, such as the beta?

I never had any problems with TWEWY at all, but I never tried it with AIO (I removed it from my microSD after I finished the game).

-Bri

GrathXVI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had problems with the 4.07blablabla loader and the 4.08 beta loader (and I did force it to 'Beta'), Bliss loader fixed my problems
I did set it to Bliss loader in AIO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte