Acekard 2 (2 questions)

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by alexjzim, Jul 8, 2008.

Jul 8, 2008

Acekard 2 (2 questions) by alexjzim at 12:50 AM (1,447 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. alexjzim
    OP

Newcomer alexjzim Advanced Member

United States
    1) Hi people, i remember reading somewhere that you could put the sakura firmware onto the acekard 2, which i do not think is true. But if any1 has time and could try it, that would help me alot (since i bought one).

2) The second question is, does anyone know what the percentage rate for the acekard 2 falure is? i didnt know about teh falure when i bought it, and it was too late to cancel. Also, if its faulty, is there a new firmware you could use that might make it work, like custom made ones?

2. Cermage

Member Cermage GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    1. its true, it just won't play commercial games.

2. fairly high but then again it depends when you bought it. and afaik no firmware can fix a hardware problem.

3. alexjzim
    OP

United States
    alright, thanks dude, you think anytime soon, rudolph will be able to make rom support?

4. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    He won't as the "M3 Team" threatened to sue him.

5. alexjzim
    OP

United States
    LMFAO, no offense to him, but thats kind of funny. And im guessing, for every1 out there who wants tripleboot on their m3 real or itouch ds (or sakura, but why?), get it NOW before the m3 team takes the links away!

As well, if you cant find any links, i could do a file transfer over aim with any1 who wants.

6. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    I kept all the files that were necessary, but they'll most likely introduce some sort of protection to prevent this scenario from happening again.

7. MrRochie

Member MrRochie GBAtemp Regular

United States
    By commercial games you mean roms correct?? In other words the sakura will not boot roms or just Rudolph's version will not boot roms???? Please clarify [​IMG]

8. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Rudolph's version will not boot ROMs.

-Bri