Hacking Acekard 2.1 won't load

anime_lover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my ace kard 2.1 wont work when i plug it in it keeps saying on loading but doesn't do anything..i'm so fustrated is it fake now?or i've done something wrong?

i did this:

pluged it in in my computer
opened file
download akaio
put _aio file and akmenu4.nds into my card
and then pluged back in in my ds

please please help :hateit: :hateit:

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Stop posting this everywhere! One topic is enough, stop hijacking everyone else's. You'll get your help, if you're polite and patient.

As for your stupid user error, use the AKAIO 1.4.1 repack.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Perhaps the SD isn't fully inserted. When there's no SD in the Acekard, and you load it up, you'll just be stuck on Loading.

Findecanno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you said that you opened a file. do you mean the root of the card? because the akaio folder and the akmenu.nds have to be on the root. you may also want to try blowing on the contacts of both the ak2.1 and the mirco sd and the card slot. Also try reformatting your card. I hear that panasonic formatter works nice. personally I use gparted but thats just because I use linux

anime_lover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh god i think i'm super stupid or the kard isn't working properly...

when i plug it in there is this

and then when you open the first file

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Someone hasn't looked at the stickies, 2 of which tell you exactly what you need to do to fix this very stupid user error.

You don't just copy the Repack folder to the root, you copy the contents of that folder to the root. On the root should be the __aio folder, and the akmenu4.nds file. FOOL.

And those images had horrible quality. I could only just manage to see what you had done.

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
_aio folder and ak2loader.nds goes in the ROOT of the card, not the REPACK folder.
rolleyes.gif

anime_lover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i know it's easy i've done everythnig aio folder and ak2loader.nds on the root of the card still stuck on the loading screen

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
If he can't manage to set up an Acekard, I wouldn't recommend him to install a new OS. Even though Windows is pretty shit.

Findecanno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ubuntus much easier to install than windows xp. not sure about vista though. I was mostly kidding anyways.

what kind of ds are you using anyways? because if its a dsi It wont work.

whatup777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok sorry for the rudeness of others put here is how to get it working. Download Akaio 1.4.1 *Repack*. A quick GBAtemp powered google search will make this work. Uncompress the folder with 7-zip, or WinRar. A real Google search will give you a download. 7-zip last forever WinRar is 40 days but akwardly mine lasts forever? Add the Contents of the folder to the blank screen or ROOT of your MicroSD/SDHC. Put the card in the Acekard 2.1 after formating the card to FAT16 or FAT32. When done add the card to acekard and Good to Go.
yay.gif

whatup777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheDarkSeed said:
ShatteredScreens said:
As for your stupid user error, use the AKAIO 1.4.1 repack.

Whats different about the repack?
The difference is that the repack has every file needed for use. Its to prevent noobs from asking MY GAME HANGS!!!!!!
uncompress it and add the 2 files (One Folder 1 File) to the ROOT or blank space at the beginning.
lecture.gif

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guys, we just need to understand it's too difficult for a lot of people to understand some computer things that seem easy to us

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol