Hacking Acekard 2.1 will not boot

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Today I've just received an Acekard 2 that I ordered for a friend. I've bought my own which hasn't arrived yet, and I have my own SDHC card with the firmware and everything on it. So I thought I'd test it out on my DS, it shows up on the screen then I click and it and it sticks on the Loading screen. I've used the AKAIO and the official 4.15 but it won't do anything. My SD Card is in properly and everything with the ___ak2 and the whatever file name .nds in the root also with another folder called Games on the root with my games. But it just won't budge. Please help me, I don't want to send it back because he needs it (my friend) before he goes on holiday.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
If you see the acekard name on the DS screen, seems fine. But from what I understand, it wont start loading.

Have you tried the old 'blowing at it' trick? push the card onto the card and push the card on the DS. wipe the gold teeth on the back of the card. It happens sometimes to me but these are the only ones I can think of.

Regards,
Chris

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
is this the ak2.1 in the new shell (no clips, no spring)? if so make sure the msd is pushed ALL the way down.

otherwise:
format the msd with the panasonic formatter.
put akaio 1.4.1 proper on there (_aio, akmenu4.nds both in root).

give it a try.

if you can see it in the nds firmware it isn' ta connection issue, blowing won't do anything.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: A PS3 pkg i downloaded