Hacking Acekard 2.1 & EZ-V 3in1+ Expansion

lithium210

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having a strange lockup problem with my acekard and 3in1+. Im using Akaio 1.3RC2 since my 3in1 is the newer version which i recently received from DX. I can load up games fine on psram and nor. When i want to play a new gba game, i'll just turn off my ds, load gbaexploader 0.58b and either itll load the game then its a white screen or more frequently itll lock up. If i restart my DS again then reload the gba game, itll work fine. But whats up with these random lockups? Is it because im using a newer 3in1?? Also I know i dont have a "bad" 3in1+ because I ordered two and they both do the same thing, unless im that unlucky!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
its probably because the 3-in-1+ detection isn't yet working perfectly. some people have reported issues with it and the akaio native support, and i have also read about issues with it and rudolph's tools. i've haven't read anything about a bad batch of the 3-in-1+. make sure what you are flashing over has a proper header. thats all i can think of right now.

-another world

lithium210

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah my games do work good now but its a 3 step process to start them. First time, itll load then white screen. restart ds, then reload again, itll lock up exploader then one more reboot and itll load the game correctly. strange..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end