acekard 1st savelist.bin update

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by digital_sin, Dec 3, 2006.

Dec 3, 2006
  1. digital_sin
    OP

Member digital_sin GBAtemp Regular

Egypt
    basicly they posted a new savelist.bin for all games untill Xiaolin Showdown #717 which as far as i know was released today?

check their main website and babelfish for traslation.

http://www.acekard.com/archives/15.htm
    http://www.acekard.com/download
    http://babelfish.altavista.com/

So they WILL update the savelist, but what must be also released is a new and improved pc client software, with a savelist manager, support for moving files to avoid this free space problem, and other functions like trimming and skinning for the gui...etc

what i'm also intrested to know if a "high speed" microsd will actually improve the intro-lagging and the music-stuttering in some games or not. but i guess we'll have to wait and see.

Translation from babelfish:

The archive tabulates downloading(to play including partial sinicizing and to patrol game, renews to 716)

Download savelist.bin

Savelist.bin(update to 717)

After the decompression puts savelist.bin to under the akmanager table of contents covers the original document. Then moves akmanager, the choice menu - > renews the archive to tabulate renews.

Unzip it and copy savelist.bin to directory of AKManager and replace the old file.Then select "Menu" -> "Update savelist" from AKManager to update it.

The new game can in same day renew as far as possible in the issue. Please pay attention to here or the yyjoy acekard special area

Savelist.bin would update as soon as a new game released.

======================================

If the above connection cannot download, welcome tries to the under address:

Other download URL:

Http://bbs.yyjoy.com/thread-7721-1-1.html

2. stop_loading

Member stop_loading GBAtemp Regular

does the compatibility really 100%??? up to #717?

that's kinda insane imo, if they improve the client and microSD compatibility, i'm gonna get it right away

3. digital_sin
    OP

Member digital_sin GBAtemp Regular

Egypt

Yep, as far as i know it's 100% compatible with all games till #717, BUT download and play doesn't work for some of them (to unflashed DS only) and some games' fmv intros lag or music stutters a little bit IF you use a low speed microSD (which is not yet proven to be correct, might be a permenant issue, we'll have to wait and see).

The download and play to unflashed DS issue can be fixed by updates i guess (like with the DS-X), but to be honest with you i dont care for it very much because none of my friends own a DS (yet [​IMG] ). If a good speed microSD appears to fix the intro lagg/music stuttering issues as belived, I'm buying it too ASAP.

4. stop_loading

Member stop_loading GBAtemp Regular

yeah i agree i dont really care about download play, but they need to update the client, it's weird since a cheaper, slower microSD can have better performance compared to the expensive one

all i need is
    - better microSD compatibility
    - ability to move files (organise empty files)
    - folder

that's it, and the battery life is longer than ds-x as well (from the gbatemp test), so no problem in that

i'm waiting for microninja review though, I hope it's up soon, i wonder how it'll compare to acekard