Hacking Acecart 2i Not Working?

photon6786

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Acekart 2i came in today. I purchased it from Leetmod, and had the option to pay an extra dollar for the 1.4 update (which I did). I went to http://www.acekard.com/download.php and downloaded the latest Akaio version, as well as the loader. I copied the __aio directory and akmenu4.nds to the root of my microSD card (which is formatted FAT32). I then downloaded the latest AKAIO loader and put it in the __aio/loader directory. I put the microSD card in the Acecart 2i, and put that into the DS. Once I put it in, a 'Danny Phantom Urban Jungle THQ' icon appears on the DS. If I try opening it, the bottom screen says "loading..." and sits there forever doing nothing. Any suggestions?

The firmware on the DSi XL is 1.4U

photon6786

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE DISREGARD... I had to reseat the microSD card/Acecart2 multiple times before it got a good connection I guess. Loads up fine now.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You shouldn't be touching the loaders at all, the correct loaders are in each of the AKAIO archives. It's probably going to be the same for RC3, you will have to update AKAIO to use the new loaders.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's also been said by several posters that they needed to pull the Acekard slightly out of the DSi XL's cart slot to get a good connection.

nycsam786

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that's what I thought the RC2 comes with the newest loaders, if and when RC3 comes out I am sure it will be the same. I figure the easiest way to update would be a fresh reformat and just install RC3 there afterwards!

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If it sits on "Loading" when you attempt to boot the Acekard, the issue is either with your MicroSD card not making contact or a problem with your MicroSD card.

obito

I can have a title?! :O
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
You're problem is that you have an acecart 2i. I suggest getting an acekard 2i.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/