Hacking ACECARD 2 linker IS BETTER than THE EDGE linker?

florian

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hello all and happy new yera
wink.gif

The ACECARD 2 IS BETTER THAN THE EDGE IF I UNDERSTAND ?

Thx for the infos
wink.gif

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't say that. It really depends on what you're looking for. If you want a card that allows for a big level of customization and has a few more features, go with the Acekard. But beware with the Acekard: the build quality is awful! Be careful when handling it. On the other side, the EDGE doesn't have quite as many features, but the simplicity of the menu is what people like about the EDGE. It's also solid as a rock, so you can do basically whatever you want with it and it won't break.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The build quality of the Acekard 2 isn't awful, it's just lacking in comparison to sturdier flashcarts like Edge. The features of the Acekard 2 is on the other hand much better than on the Edge if you're using AKAIO.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NavadeHo said:
The revision of the Acekard 2 called 2.1 has brought much improvement in the build quality, I would recommend the Acekard 2.1
wink.gif
I have an Acekard 2.1 and it still seems like it's going to break if I put just a little bit of pressure on it. As long as it always stays in the DS though it should be fine.

moodswinger

Trophies
XP
Country
lol. They're making this as an excuse for the "What's the best flashcard?" & "What flashcard do you recommend?" threads. sheesh.
rolleyes.gif

iggyzizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
NavadeHo said:
The revision of the Acekard 2 called 2.1 has brought much improvement in the build quality, I would recommend the Acekard 2.1
wink.gif
I have an Acekard 2.1 and it still seems like it's going to break if I put just a little bit of pressure on it. As long as it always stays in the DS though it should be fine.
The new blue PCB version brought better casing, so build quality doesn't seem to be a problem anymore from what I understand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte