Hacking Ace3DS+ not working on v2.2.0 but works on v4.4.0 ???

Frankdux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I recently purchased 3 Ace3DS+ cards for my kids. 2 of them are on the newest firmware and one is on v2.2.0

The 2 newest ones work 100% BUT the 3DS on v2.2.0-U will not work, the Ace3DS+ card does not even showup on the 3DS, it works on the other 2 units and my DS Lite, but not the v2.2.0
The card icon does not show up on the menu, I put in an original game and it shows up the icon and plays no problem..
HELP PLEASE

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Download the ACE Wood Firmware and the 4.4v patch from they site and copy them to ur SD card.
Then put the card in DS Lite and patch it.
When it says ''success'' take it out from the DS Lite.
While ur doing that update the 3DS.
It should work after u do tha.

Frankdux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont want to be rude but please if your going to help please please read my entire post. Dont just jump in and try to be the first responder an be a hero.

As it clearlly states. All 3 cards work on 3DS v4.4.0. And on DS Light. So obviously i updated to the v4.4 patch. The cards are just not working on an older 3DS v2.2.0. Origials work just no flash cards

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The card is a clone and that is the reason why it does not work on the 2.2 firmware.
The card was made for V4.4.0-9 and later firmwares.
Update the 3DS and try it again.

Frankdux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well i apreciate your response. I have confirm its not a clone. For one it came directly from ace3ds team tech support guys. And secondly there are no clones of ace3ds+ cards

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.