OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
According to http://www.ace3ds.com/
ACE3DS PLUS can support N3DS V6.1.0-X perfectly!---2013.7.5
33.gif

But after having a look around the site i cant find anything new to download ? So either its comming and they just havent put it on the site yet or the ace team are the biggest trolls ever =(

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

msansom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im having the exact same issue!!! been all over the website. Would love to use this card on my 3ds again, not got around to playing RE: Coded

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you read the site, it clearly states that Ace3DS PLUS is a new flashcart. So no, Ace3DS does NOT support V6.1.0-X perfectly. You misread.

Ace3DS PLUS is the updated version of Ace3DS flashcart. It is a slot-1 flashcart produced with the third generation chip. It is working great on your 3DSLL(XL) /DS/ DSILL(XL)/DSI/DSL. Ace3DS PLUS has several built-in emulators to let you play more games. Ace3DS PLUS uses the customized wood firmware designed by Ace3DS team.With wood firmware, this card can provide many nice features,if you want to buy a flashcart for your 3DS/DSi/DS console, Ace3DS PLUS is your best choice.

msansom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmmmmn both cards are practically identical in hardware. They dont have the update for the plus on there anyway, they still be trollin.

msansom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got this email from them this morning at 9 ish:
"Hi,

Sorry for reply late.
The update patch is in processing.
When the patch finished, we will release the news on official site at first time.

Best regards,
Ace3ds Team"

allanj87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you read the site, it clearly states that Ace3DS PLUS is a new flashcart. So no, Ace3DS does NOT support V6.1.0-X perfectly. You misread.

your just a derp
i-4fd96abe96347f6ad94121f67ed84302-picardandrikerdoublefacnm1.jpg

I got this email from them this morning at 9 ish:
"Hi,

Sorry for reply late.
The update patch is in processing.
When the patch finished, we will release the news on official site at first time.

Best regards,
Ace3ds Team"

At least they emailed you back!? so what are we thinking here then, possibility they cant get a working fix and they only put that on the site so people will keep buying, or they actually have a working update but they want us to play wheres waldo with it ?

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Once again, I would not trust this company. They lied about having the patch ready - the email proves it isn't finished.

I'm sure what they mean is that their new carts are being shipped firmware version 6 compatible, but for current owners there is no fix.

allanj87 - if you don't want to have to put up with waiting like this, I'll remind you that the supercard dstwo is available. If you don't want to spend that much, the R4i Gold 3DS is also able to run version 6, and that only costs around $25 at most.

If you're going to be a cheapskate, then please don't complain (yet again) about the lack of updates from this company. Rydian and I already told you in your other thread weeks ago that you are likely to run into problems if you stick with the Ace3DS.

allanj87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i
Once again, I would not trust this company. They lied about having the patch ready - the email proves it isn't finished.

I'm sure what they mean is that their new carts are being shipped firmware version 6 compatible, but for current owners there is no fix.

allanj87 - if you don't want to have to put up with waiting like this, I'll remind you that the supercard dstwo is available. If you don't want to spend that much, the R4i Gold 3DS is also able to run version 6, and that only costs around $25 at most.

If you're going to be a cheapskate, then please don't complain (yet again) about the lack of updates from this company. Rydian and I already told you in your other thread weeks ago that you are likely to run into problems if you stick with the Ace3DS.

I orderd a dstwo last week shh......

Reactions: Xarsah16

allanj87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Re: ACE3DS PLUS can support N3DS V6.1.0-X perfectly!---2013.7.5

support <[email protected]> [Add]
To:​
jamie <[email protected]> [Add]
Date:​
Mon, 8 Jul 2013 12:27 AM (7 hours 42 minutes ago)
View as text - Show Raw Message
Show full header

Hi,

Sorry for reply late.
The new ace3ds plus which launched after 5th July, work on 3DS v6.1 perfectly.
For the ace3ds plus before that date, the patch is in processing.
After finish it, we will put it on our official site.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Ace3ds Team

support

Just recived this, they talk so much shit its unreal ive bought a new ace3ds plus today just so i can call bullshit when i get it and it wont work.

@Xarsah16

Thanks but got it working np

msansom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has a custom patch been made for this? I read about one on another thread but i put it on and it didn't do anything

Xarsah16

Trophies
XP
Country
Has a custom patch been made for this? I read about one on another thread but i put it on and it didn't do anything

Would you link to this thread? If you want me to help, please link to it.

I would also need your 3DS's firmware version, and the process you took when you tried patching. (Were there instructions within the thread?) It's possible that custom updates do exist - but if they do they are very risky. Someone may have created a bug. The DS scene is dying though, so it is highly unlikely.

Also - question. Do you own a DS phat, lite, or DSi? You will need one to attempt reupdating.

Xarsah16

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there it was here http://gbatemp.net/threads/confirmed-new-firmware-update-5pm-pdt.349643/page-16 like post 315? thanks for taking a look :) I own a 3ds on 6.1, a ds lite and a ds phat.

Yes, you are correct about there being an update. However, it will not work for your Ace3DS.

The update in the thread is for R4i cards only. I saw that post a while back, thanks for jogging my memory. :)

Until Ace3DS releases an official update for their cart, it will not run on version 6 for already owned carts. If you purchase a new one, it should be shipped to work with 6.1 already. Double check in the description of the website you are buying from.

Sorry :(

If you want to purchase a new cart - I wrote this in another thread.

Also: This.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/which-flash-cart-should-i-get.290097/

Top two recommended are:
Supercard DSTwo (a little over $40, lets you emulate GBA well and SNES with not great, but okay compatibility, best we've got on the DS), has excellent plugin support

R4i Gold 3DS - roughly $20, a little more a little less depending on where you buy, good for DS games and some other emulation

Recommended sites:
zhuzhuchina.com (my favorite)
realhotstuff.hk
nds-card.com (which is experiencing some downtime last time I checked earlier today still down :( )

Stay away from Acekard2i as their cart is dead and they are not updating anymore.

Ace3DS has lied to the public saying a v6 update was available, when it is nowhere to be found on the site, and an email a user received from the team confirmed that the fix was not completed. I wouldn't trust them.

The other carts that are not R4i Gold, SCDSTwo, and R4i SDHC are pretty much dead.

msansom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheers mate :) Helpful that. I think I'm gonna get a DSTwo because I heard you can play GBA games on them. Dont know when though because I am but a lowly IT apprentice :)

Xarsah16

Trophies
XP
Country
Cheers mate :) Helpful that. I think I'm gonna get a DSTwo because I heard you can play GBA games on them. Dont know when though because I am but a lowly IT apprentice :)

It really is worth the purchase - you can do so much more on the DSTwo like GBA games than other carts provide. It is a little more in price as you know and I mentioned, but it has that extra bang for your buck lol.

TempGBA is better than the GBA emulator embedded in the EOS software. You should use it instead!

http://gbatemp.net/threads/tempgba-ndsgba-revival.343210/ :)

Reactions: msansom

msansom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It really is worth the purchase - you can do so much more on the DSTwo like GBA games than other carts provide. It is a little more in price as you know and I mentioned, but it has that extra bang for your buck lol.

TempGBA is better than the GBA emulator embedded in the EOS software. You should use it instead!

http://gbatemp.net/threads/tempgba-ndsgba-revival.343210/ :)

I am a big fan of bang for my buck :D mind I'm contempt with the new animal crossing for a while :D Thanks so much nice to come across someone helpful :)

Xarsah16

Trophies
XP
Country
I am a big fan of bang for my buck :D mind I'm contempt with the new animal crossing for a while :D Thanks so much nice to come across someone helpful :)

Of course! If you have any other questions, give me a PM. I'll be happy to answer them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water