1. Jbbrack03

OP Jbbrack03 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm trying to mod my Corona v4 4GB Xbox 360. I installed an SD Card Adapter 2.2 and used it to read my NAND. I got a confirmed match after reading. Immediately after I created my ECC and wrote it to the NAND. This was also successful. I installed my Ace v3 and my Postfix Adapter. I used a multimeter to confirm that I have a valid resistance reading on the Postfix points. When I boot the console to access Xell and get my CPU Key, I get a red light on the Ace v3 with a blinking green light. The green light blinks consistently every 3 seconds, and it's always the same (no combo of short or long blinks). I let the system sit for an hour and the blinking continues this way consistently without changing. I get no video over HDMI or AV cable.

I've retouched all of my points and I've created and written the ECC again a few times. I'm starting to wonder if either something is up with my SD Adapter or if maybe my Ace v3 didn't come with Corona timing files on it. My Ace v3 does have a valid serial number that I confirmed on the Ace website. So I don't think it's a knockoff, but I might be incorrect in some way. So these are my questions. Is it possible that my SD Card didn't read my original NAND correctly even though I got matches when checking? Is it possible that my SD Adapter is not writing the ECC correctly even though it shows that it wrote successfully? Does the steady green blinking light mean anything specific? Would that indicate that timing files are missing, or could it mean something else is wrong? I'm wondering if I should buy another SD Card Adapter and then try creating and writing the ECC again. But without knowing more about what the steady blinking light means, I'm not sure which direction to go. Thank you in advance for any help that you can provide!

2. brickmii82

brickmii82 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    It seems like it’s just not getting a successful glitch. The green blinking is good. It means the chip is pulsing and your points are connected generally. Try ticking the CR4 box when you create ECC and see if that works. Pics and logs are helpful also.

3. DinohScene

DinohScene Gay boy

Antarctica
    What brickmii said.

It's usually a matter of trying different timing files and perhaps shortening the RST wire bit by bit.
    Also make sure your wires aren't running near any MOSFETS or coils on the board.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - glitching, (blinking, Corona