Gaming Ace Combat X2 Joint Assault [NPJH-50263]

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, I was wondering for any of those who got the game pirately, can you guys host and can people join your room?

I got Gen-d3 psp2000. I got psnlover and it works well with PSP2 (phantasy star portable 2). However sometimes when I go on infrastructure of Ace combat, I get a error that starts with 8 (example 8000093, something like that)

Also when I try to host a co-op game, no one seems to join but every other rooms get filled up quickly? I was wondering if this has to do with the psp? Lastly when I try to return to offline mode, the game freezes on "processing"

Thanks a bunch guys again and again lol
wink.gif

EDITl: The plugins I have ON are cwcheat, nitepr, and both psnlover prx and vhs. The one that is off is the AdHoc xlinkai usb prx.

aweagle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone had some luck with infrastructure with psnlover plugin? I get 8002013a error a bit after i log in and then it freezes. Something wrong with my iso maybe?

aweagle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep it is english both voices and text. And when you download please at least try connecting to the inrastructure if you have prometheus and psplover. Then post results.

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone please provide a guide on what I'm suppose to do? I've searched 5.50 Prometheus everywhere and all it tells me is to install stuff and complains that it doesn't work etc ???

Thx guys.

EDIT: ok that was fast lol. I installed, btw do I need to keep the 5.50 Prometheus folder in my psp game folder?

EDIT2: Ok.... so my firmware is 5.50 Prometheus but still the same thing. No one seems to join my rooms.. while other rooms get filled up. Also I can join other rooms though safely.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
aweagle said:
Yep it is english both voices and text. And when you download please at least try connecting to the inrastructure if you have prometheus and psplover. Then post results.
I've never played multiplayer through the internet before and I don't have psplover, I always play alone (I rarely play local mutiplayer). Sorry, I can't post any infrastructure connection result.

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I need help! So I upgraded to the prometheus v0.1 and right now I found bunch of other new versions!? Now my Phantasy star portable 2 wont work online cause i patched to v0.1.

Which version should I patch to? Thx guys and a guide would be great

EDIT: or better yet, how can I return to my Gen-D3?

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What did you do to make Phantasy Star Portable 2 work online? (As in get into a room and not just being able to go online).

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks but I'm a bit confused, the Prometheus all of em are not firmwares :S Instead their like a patching program???

Is there an actual Prometheus firmware or is it just a program to patch? I have v0.1 prometheus which is a firmware on my psp and not a program.

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
The "prometheus" firmwares are Gen-D3 with prometheus integrated. Go to Gen-D3 and run the latest prometheus installer I linked you to.
I still don't get it. What installer? All there is a program that patches ISO's ...

QUOTEInstructions:

1. Create an ISO of whatever 6.20-required game.
2. Open that ISO in WQSG_UMD and browse to PSP_GAME/SYSDIR.
3. Extract EBOOT.BIN to a temporary folder.
4. Use PRXDecrypter to decrypt the extracted EBOOT.BIN file and rename it to EBOOT.OLD.
5. Extract the Prometheus RAR archive so you have prometheus.prx and a new EBOOT.BIN.
6. In WQSG_UMD drag ‘n drop the EBOOT.OLD, EBOOT.BIN and prometheus.prx files back to PSP_GAME/SYSDIR. See above screenshot.
7. Copy the ISO to your memory stick and try it out.

Prometheus v0.4 (translated changes):

* Fixed gold strings 3 can not run in the final version of the question 0.3
* Add MGSPW features free installation. Please use the MGSPW directory module. Method here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their...