Ace Attorney Trilogy coming to 3DS

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope they don't use the graphics from the IOS version.
They weren't as pixel perfect, they looked like they've been converted into a vector form.
Also new background music , awesome!

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's to hoping it comes to the US as a retail box and it's not M-rated for some stupid reason (For us fans dumb enough to not lie about age with NNID).

And that AA4 gets the 3D treatment as well

EDIT: Just realized this is the 6th release of the trilogy (GBA, DS, Wii, iOS, PC & now 3DS)

Reactions: RodrigoDavy

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's to hoping it comes to the US as a retail box and it's not M-rated for some stupid reason (For us fans dumb enough to not lie about age with NNID).

And that AA4 gets the 3D treatment as well

EDIT: Just realized this is the 4th release of the trilogy (GBA, DS, Wii, & now 3DS)

5th if you include iOS, think I read in japan it got a pc release too so maybe even 6th

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yo dawg, I see you like Ace Attorney's remakes so I'll make a 3DS remake of the DS remake of the original GBA Ace Attorney Trilogy

But seriously... I don't see any sense in releasing games you can already play on a 3DS using backward compatibility.

With the DS remake there was the English localization, which made sense since they could expand the game's fanbase outside of Japan. And the extra episode in the first game helped.

On the other hand, seeing how the DS remakes are almost identical to the GBA originals in terms of graphics and sound, I guess they have can make a huge improvement this time.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
Get ready for some gyroscope Objections!
large.jpg

Reactions: bkifft

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... is it a port of an iOS port of a handful of DS ports of a few GBA games? Or are we cutting out the iOS bit and working from the DS releases?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yo dawg, I see you like Ace Attorney's remakes so I'll make a 3DS remake of the DS remake of the original GBA Ace Attorney Trilogy

But seriously... I don't see any sense in releasing games you can already play on a 3DS using backward compatibility.

With the DS remake there was the English localization, which made sense since they could expand the game's fanbase outside of Japan. And the extra episode in the first game helped.

On the other hand, seeing how the DS remakes are almost identical to the GBA originals in terms of graphics and sound, I guess they have can make a huge improvement this time.
It's great for people who haven't played it yet though. You're getting all three games in one and the older games might be hard to obtain nowadays.

Reactions: beta4attack

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
the nnid actually restricts the games you can play? separately from the parental controls?

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope they properly tie the second game to the first one this time around. When I first played JFA I was a bit confused why it made no reference to 1-5 until I read that 1-5 was added in the DS rerelease.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)