Gaming Ace Attorney Miles Edgeworth Logic Help

KaiiRym

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you tell my why all the Logic Cheat keep freezing the game every time I go to a situation when the Logic Bar is involved?

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, but the game shouldn't be so tough as to need it anyhow, Miles usually spoon feeds you what parts of the puzzle to piece together.

I'd suggest to turn off the code, save more often, and if you get stuck use this spoiler-free walkthrough:

courtesy of GameFAQs

KaiiRym

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jesterscourt said:
No, but the game shouldn't be so tough as to need it anyhow, Miles usually spoon feeds you what parts of the puzzle to piece together.

I'd suggest to turn off the code, save more often, and if you get stuck use this spoiler-free walkthrough:

courtesy of GameFAQs

Thanks

Yeah I noticed that to after the First Episode it was pretty easy.

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No offense but this game is too easy to use codes in. use your brain, so you don't ruin the experience of making someone go mental with logic.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
takun32 said:
^ Yes it is definitely easy. If you think it's hard then it is safe to say you're stupid.
Easy????????
blink.gif
Then I must be a fucked up retard. I had to refer to GameFAQs like six times today on ONE episode.

minkyu716

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
^ Yes it is definitely easy. If you think it's hard then it is safe to say you're stupid.

Please remember that intelligence is always subjective and that some people may be talented in other areas. Ex) I once had a friend who couldn't beat the 4th planet of Ratchet&Clank(ps2) becuase he apparently didn't know where to go and he frequently went to the state university for lectures in marine biology when he was in 4th grade. Go figure.

mipe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
takun32 said:

Totally depends on the person. I think that I am somewhat intelligent. Most of the parts were easy, but some, I couldn't just think enough outside of the box.
Main problem being: You should go from A -> B -> C. If I already knew what C is, I would try everything so that I could do A -> C, but the game 'forces' me to go the long way. Those are the parts that often make me stuck.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
ya, i know what u mean, some parts of the game, u knew that this is the outcome already, but it wouldn't let u go the short way, instead u have to go one big round before arriving at the conclusion, overall though, i find this easier than phoenix wright, but that's not to say that this game is easy, since some part of it i was stuck, since i was wondering, how the fish should i get the game to work this obvious outcome?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn