Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Capcom announced on Captivate 09 last week that Gyakuten Kenji will be hitting North America on next winter with the name "Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth". The game is more focused on crime scene investigation than the other Ace Attorney games.

from kotaku:
QUOTE said:
In the first episode, an argument in Edgeworth's office results in a mysterious murder. Edgeworth, coming back from a one-month business trip, enters his office and encounters the body of the man who was shot. He is then threatened by someone who is presumed to be the suspect with a gun from behind. In the second episode, Edgeworth wakes up after being knocked out due to an air pocket accident inside a luxury airliner flying through turbulence. Shaken by the flashback of nightmarish past memories, he opens the onboard elevator's door, only to find a male corpse. At this very moment a cabin attendant witnesses the scene and Edgeworth is made a suspect of murder!

Trailer: http://www.jeuxactu.com/article-37037-capt...n-occident.html

source: http://kotaku.com/5230136/ace-attorney-inv...-ds-this-winter

teonintyfive

Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
Cool, this winter I'll finally have some new AA game to play
biggrin.gif

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yay glad there's a new AA game, sounds kinda cool actually.

Although after reading the title all i could think of was "Henry Hatsworth"
tongue.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
In the first episode, an argument in Edgeworth's office results in a mysterious murder.
U rong. No u rong. No u rong. No u rong. No u rong. What if we're both right? WTF? U SO RONG! [MURDER]

The intro to the first case actually sounds interesting, though. Can't wait!
happy.gif

(At least the game name kinda paves the way for other spinoff titles... Ace Attorney Investigations: Winston Payne, anyone?)

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm definitely looking forward to this game.

The name doesn't sound that bad imo. True, it's nowhere as good as "Perfect Prosecutor" but I definitely wasn't surprised that they decided to rename it Ace Attorney Investigations.

FullMetalMega

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeroEXE93 said:
I'm definitely looking forward to this game.

The name doesn't sound that bad imo. True, it's nowhere as good as "Perfect Prosecutor" but I definitely wasn't surprised that they decided to rename it Ace Attorney Investigations.

Actually I'm glad it was changed to keep it in the AA name and I'm glad its coming over here, because I remember when I first heard about it there wasn't a set release date for anywhere outside Japan.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
More people would know the Ace Attorney name, and I don't think it's that lame.

Though, this reminds me I have to finish up on the Ace Attorney series because I haven't played Trials and Tribulations and some where near the end of Justice for All.

Rommstain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Even Edgeworth gets an obligatory spunky underage female sidekick. Oh Japan, your lolita fetish is all-permeating.
rolleyes.gif

Considering Edgy's reputation and fan base I thought they'd use an underage male, hoh hoh hoh.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, man, I absolutely loved that trailer! (Thanks Rai!)

From the looks of it, lots of full-bodied sprites running around and interacting with the environment, similar to cutscenes... gonna be sweet.

Can't wait to shout Eureka! into my DS.
laugh.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sonicslasher said:
For those who don't want to wait 6 months, it's also coming out in Europe at the end of May.
You sure about this? Because I doubt it, how could it take a shorter amount of time to translate the game into three different languages than just one?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Sonicslasher said:
For those who don't want to wait 6 months, it's also coming out in Europe at the end of May.
You sure about this? Because I doubt it, how could it take a shorter amount of time to translate the game into three different languages than just one?
I doubt this too. And its not even guaranteed to have an English option...and isn't the Japanese release at the end of May too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "Impossible he memorized every book on the planet..." +1